• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Vile Gaming

Started by StoneY, March 31, 2009, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneY

who reg and plays it? :D

christopher

As I know There are lot many people are playing this game . I didn't play this game so I don't have that much information but you can get idea from related site . You can also talk with games dealer.As soon as I have information or if I have it or if I got  chance to play then I reply you.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

chirkowatson

I've had enough of this vile game that others are playing. Others that are free to earn money, to walk around, to have a life. Vile people like the McCanns play vile games. The sooner their locked up, the better. Society don't need people like the McCanns at liberty.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Invert

Quote from: rabbit on May 12, 2010, 01:17 PM
What?

Maybe he is talking about this: http://www.mccanns.ie/

Damn it, who is this guy?!