• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Forum changes

Started by Spht, March 28, 2009, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixen

Quote from: Grok on April 01, 2009, 06:46 PM
Will be Invert and up to him if he wishes to get help.
Ah, understood. Just figured nobody was tagged, though I kinda assumed Invert would be in charge.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Ringo

I <3 kittie :)
Awsome "new posts" icon :P

StoneY

kind of gay if we have 95% of guys on this forum  :'(

Invert

Quote from: StoneY on April 01, 2009, 11:40 PM

Brew is a chick. You should talk to her. She posts dumb shit on this forum all the time, but that's not the point, you like dumb blonds, right?

StoneY

Quote from: Invert on April 02, 2009, 12:45 AM

Brew is a chick. You should talk to her. She posts dumb shit on this forum all the time, but that's not the point, you like dumb blonds, right?
i guess your a girl too if u know brew like that  ;D

MyndFyre

Quote from: StoneY on April 02, 2009, 04:26 AM
Quote from: Invert on April 02, 2009, 12:45 AM

i guess your a girl too if u know brew like that  ;D
I fail to see how that's a logical conclusion.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

MysT_DooM

i thought the "ranks" were the april fools joke, besides the hello kitty.... guess i missed something

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Sixen

Quote from: MysT_DooM on April 02, 2009, 11:34 AM
i thought the "ranks" were the april fools joke, besides the hello kitty.... guess i missed something
They came out the 31st, =/.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Spht

Quote from: MysT_DooM on April 02, 2009, 11:34 AM

Nope.  sorry.  the ranks are based on Norse mythology and Norsemen in the Viking Age

Slave: Lowest in the social order
Freedman: Released from slavery
Landowner: Hereditary rights to your land
Warrior: Viking mercenary
Marshall: King's deputy in the field
Hearthman: Privileged to share the king's hearth or quarters.  sworn loyalty to the king
King: Top of the aristocracy
Jomsviking: Legendary company of Viking mercenaries, dedicated to the worship of such deities as Odin and Thor
Einherjar: Old Norse for "lone fighters."  warriors who have died courageously in battle and have been brought to Valhalla by valkyries

MysT_DooM

thats cool, as look as its backed up by something; makes sense and all

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

MyndFyre

Quote from: MysT_DooM on April 03, 2009, 09:00 PM
thats cool, as look as its backed up by something; makes sense and all
The vL history is missing from the website, but Valhalla was historically a great hall of Asgard, where valorous warriors who had died in battle traveled when commanded by Odin.

So, vL gets some of its background from Norse mythology. ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Falcon[anti-yL]

The classic vL theme is back :D

PunK

Well it's good to see that the site isn't rotting. Any idea if Yoni, arta, or any other former vL members will start becoming active again?

MyndFyre

Quote from: PunK on April 07, 2009, 12:01 PM
Well it's good to see that the site isn't rotting. Any idea if Yoni, arta, or any other former vL members will start becoming active again?
Yoni and Arta aren't "former" members.

PunK

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on April 07, 2009, 12:33 PM
Quote from: PunK on April 07, 2009, 12:01 PM
Yoni and Arta aren't "former" members.

Okay, do you think they will be "active" again on the forums. Better?

|