• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SCGP Client (VB6 Open Source)

Started by Ringo, November 03, 2008, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

brew

Quote from: Andy on December 15, 2008, 06:49 PM
My bot doesn't have a warden bypass. And won't. Ringo and Blake were helping me with one for a while, but I got tired of trying to do things in VB6 and PB when they should be done in assembly (which I can't write in), so I deleted all of it. I'm waiting till Blake writes JBLS in C and then he or I will convert it to a nice little DLL like BNCSutil and we'll have a good library again.

No, you had no idea. Nor did Hdx. Stop acting as if either of you actually had a chance to solve warden on your own.
And for your information, his seemingly verbose switch statement would compile to the same as case cond1, cond2, ...
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Barabajagal

Ya, well... VB6's compiler sucks. Nothing I can do about that.
And when did I ever claim I had any chance to solve warden myself? I'm fairly certain I've stated in any posts about me writing anything to do with warden or checkrevision that it was thanks to iago, ringo, and blake that I got anything done. I'm not a reverse engineer. I've never claimed to be one. I never intend to be one. Now shut the fuck up.

brew

Quote from: Andy on December 15, 2008, 07:10 PM
Now shut the fuck up.

No please, you first, especially when you're critizing ringo's work when you haven't done jack shit. All you do, like the rest of the current battle.net 'programmers' is suck off of those who have talent. You're a leech, and I'm sure everyone else here (sans Hdx) would agree.

By the way, as observant as you are, i'd assume you saw how Ringo blended assembly with vb6 just fine.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Explicit

brew, someone who stopped by beta summed up your life as such:

[00:10:01] <anon> he got so mad, that he quit life n spent everymin of his life to learn about programming so we couldn't bag on him ne more

You just confirmed it. :)
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Hdx

Quote from: brew on December 15, 2008, 07:01 PM
Quote from: Andy on December 15, 2008, 06:49 PM
My bot doesn't have a warden bypass. And won't. Ringo and Blake were helping me with one for a while, but I got tired of trying to do things in VB6 and PB when they should be done in assembly (which I can't write in), so I deleted all of it. I'm waiting till Blake writes JBLS in C and then he or I will convert it to a nice little DLL like BNCSutil and we'll have a good library again.

No, you had no idea. Nor did Hdx. Stop acting as if either of you actually had a chance to solve warden on your own.
And for your information, his seemingly verbose switch statement would compile to the same as case cond1, cond2, ...
I can honestly say, that No, I did not have any freakin idea what I was doing when trying to reverse Warden, or anything else for that matter. I was able to correctly identify RC4/SHA functions, and also able to find the jump tables for packet handlers. But I am not, At least not yet, flaunt enough to of done much more on my own. But i'm learning. Ringo, and Ron are both almost 100% to be credited with everything. If you'd look at anything i've posted its been a long the times of 'Hey, I cant do it so untill someone else does, meh'

Brew quit being a douche. As for Andy, that switch is him trying to keep count of all the different checks 0x02 is showing.

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Sixen

Quote from: brew on December 15, 2008, 07:13 PM
No please, you first, especially when you're critizing ringo's work when you haven't done jack shit. All you do, like the rest of the current battle.net 'programmers' is suck off of those who have talent. You're a leech, and I'm sure everyone else here (sans Hdx) would agree.

By the way, as observant as you are, i'd assume you saw how Ringo blended assembly with vb6 just fine.

So it's not OK for Andy to criticize Ringo, but it's OK for you to criticize Andy?

Now, now. There was no reason for this bitchfest to start. Andy was simply stating there was a cleaner way Ringo could've written code in his program.

Oh yes, that's terrible. How dare you give constructive criticism, Andy! Bad!

I don't even see how brew brought Hdx into this.. But, uh, whatever.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Ringo

Quote from: Andy on December 15, 2008, 04:48 PM
I'm sorry, I just had to laugh out loud when I saw this:
*snip*

You know you can do "Case &H10000021, &H10000050, etc...", right? Hopefully it's more efficient than running 35 case checks, too...
Yeah, but I case'ed them like that for a good reassion:
1st was, thats how I printed them out, and didn't fancy moving them to one line.
2nd was, this is ment purely as an example/referance, so I didn't want to make it harder to read than it already is.
3rd was, it make's no differnce to the compiler :p

Quote from: Andy on December 15, 2008, 04:48 PM
Edit: Also, I tried logging in, and noticed something I find quite funny. The icon for my account (RealityRipple) on Warcraft 2, has the #1 IronMan icon next to it, even though I'm #33.
Theres probly plenty more misscounts/bugs like that -- I wrote the whole bot from pretty much nothing in a week end, so a large percent of things like that never got tested.
If you want to fix it, see modCHAN.GetW2UniqueIcon() :)

Barabajagal

I'm so glad I don't even have to say anything anymore.

Ringo

Quote from: Andy on December 16, 2008, 12:59 AM
Then don't ;)
The later half of this topic is spammed up enough.

Sixen

Quote from: Ringo on December 16, 2008, 01:19 AM
Quote from: Andy on December 16, 2008, 12:59 AM
Then don't ;)
The later half of this topic is spammed up enough.

=/.

Back on topic, great job, Ringo! =).
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

PunK

Nice listbox / listview interface =o

I was wondering how I could go about changing the basic windows scroll bar and drop down... Looks like I will take a looky when I get home.

bulletproof tiger

I'll too concur that Andy is a douche.

Newby

Quote from: Explicit on December 15, 2008, 07:37 PM

[00:10:01] <anon> he got so mad, that he quit life n spent everymin of his life to learn about programming so we couldn't bag on him ne more

Epic win.

--

@ Ringo: Nice work. VB6 is an evil language, but the fact that you pulled this off is impressive anyway. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mystical

Quote from: Explicit on December 15, 2008, 07:37 PM

I remember that.

Who would say such a thing like that? ;)

Mystical

Quote from: Ringo on December 15, 2008, 09:33 AM
How ever, Ive wrote the modWARDEN.bas iin such away, it should be pretty hard to modify and put into a load bot, or alike -- unless you know what you're doing.
Besides that, the 10mins I was online with it, testing, it looked like SCGP hasn't changed at all in 1.16.
Hope you enjoy it.
SCGP.zip

Yeah definitly a big pain in the ass trying to rip your warden function out, it has calls all over the place uhg! but im definity not using this for a public bot or load bot, just so i can get back on starcraft again and of course the credits yours! I almost got it but then i dont haha. :]

|