• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Drug paraphernalia =[

Started by PunK, August 15, 2008, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newby

@ that site: in Cali, only cultivating and selling = felony. You can possess any amount, apparently, and it's just a misdemeanor. :)

(Of course, if you're carrying like, a few ounces, you're more than likely selling.)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

PunK

Quote from: Newby on August 18, 2008, 10:39 PM
@ that site: in Cali, only cultivating and selling = felony. You can possess any amount, apparently, and it's just a misdemeanor. :)

(Of course, if you're carrying like, a few ounces, you're more than likely selling.)

Unless you're a serious stoner who keeps Maison jars laying around full of weed. But uhh yeah the media finds a way to rack up the price on marijuana.

Mystical

no because you could just be transporting, If you have your maryj card your allowed to carry upto 4 ounces in your vehicle.

anything over an ounce with out a card, is felony, anything under, basicly just a bitch slap, and if its a gram or less, ussally they just take it from u and break your pipe if you have one on you.

PunK

Quote from: MyStiCaL on August 19, 2008, 04:01 PM

no because you could just be transporting, If you have your maryj card your allowed to carry upto 4 ounces in your vehicle.

anything over an ounce with out a card, is felony, anything under, basicly just a bitch slap, and if its a gram or less, ussally they just take it from u and break your pipe if you have one on you.

Damn... the breaking of the pipe isn't necessary. That's basically like spitting in your face.

Newby

Quote from: PunK on August 19, 2008, 07:52 PM
Damn... the breaking of the pipe isn't necessary. That's basically like spitting in your face.

It's better than a fine and anything law/jail related.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

PunK

True that. Still... Imagine sitting there while the cop shatters your $20 piece and not being able to do anything...

Ringo

Quote from: PunK on August 18, 2008, 01:41 AM
"Florida resident caught with 6 plants and 2 pounds of marijuana. According to the local police, they have totaled $200,000 worth of marijuana."
lol, that sounds like somthing the police in the UK would say, 10 years ago :)
2 pounds of good hash in the UK, would cost little over £1000 and less than that, 10 years ago -- but 10 years ago, the police would say it's worth millions street value ;)
Back then, the system really knew nothing of this kind of stuff, drug education in schools was like:
If you take drugs, you will die, no questions ask'ed, no 2nd chances.
If you smell drugs, you will die.
If you see drugs, you will die.
If you so much as even become friends with somone who takes drugs, you will surely die.
Sex education was the same, but die=die from aids.

Basicly, I see it like this:
We are all property of the state, they own are physical being, they think they have the right to tell us what we can and can not do with are own health.
We are all slaves under the illusion of freedom, puppets of the system.
Anything that suits their interests we are allowed to do aka "freedom", but anything that doesn't, we are forbiden to do, even if it effects no one other than are selfs -- since are selfs is infact property of the system.
Brake some of their moronic rules, and you risk being locked up, even if being locked up des not teach you what you did was "wrong" in their eyes, they will lock you up just to make them happy.
We are like worker ants, in a human ant colony -- the ant queen(s) sit in their hive, with little understanding of what goes on around them in the "reall world" but dictates what we can do in the "reall world"

As for drug paraphernalia, I don't think it can be class'ed as paraphernalia unless they can prove its been used -- thats how it works in the UK anyway.
how ever, over here, if you get cought with that kind of stuff, they just take it away from you, slap you on the wrists and give you a warning -- unless you are carrying a very large amount, but even that is not hard to prove as persional use.

iago

Quote from: PunK on August 20, 2008, 01:35 AM
True that. Still... Imagine sitting there while the cop shatters your $20 piece and not being able to do anything...
$20 sure beats jailtime. That wouldn't even cover the gas you spend to GET to jail! :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Mystical

well i blow glass for a living its really only like 2.50$ worth of product.

PunK

Quote from: MyStiCaL on August 20, 2008, 04:49 PM
well i blow glass for a living its really only like 2.50$ worth of product.

That's pretty bad ass.

Did you go to college for it? I'm kind of interested in doing this but not as a living, already working towards computer science and business.

Mystical

nope, i learned from my brother..

we own phattassglass.org crappy site but someone will remake it soon enuff.

Barabajagal

Having a glass pipe you made yourself would be awesome...

PunK

The site isn't bad at all. Just a few dead-end pages.

Check your PM's Mystical.

Newby

Quote from: iago on August 20, 2008, 01:03 PM
Quote from: PunK on August 20, 2008, 01:35 AM
$20 sure beats jailtime. That wouldn't even cover the gas you spend to GET to jail! :P

QFT. :P
- Newby

Newby

Totally related. Monday night, we were drinking in my living room, and my mom came down about 3 in the morning and claimed she smelled weed.

Fast forward to last night, my friend left his pipe over (he smoked before we played a game, I DID NOT). Today, my mom says she found the pipe we used when she thought we were smoking. I thought she was making shit up until I realized what she found.

Totally terrible coincidence. Good thing I haven't smoked in forever, she could piss test me, I'd come up positive, and I'd totally get an ego boost.
- Newby

|