• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Eww YaBB SE Theme Change?

Started by Ringo, July 09, 2008, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

It's gone all... bright and white! I liked it as the blueish color!
It now hurts my eyes when I look at it, Its like going out side in the daytime. It burn's me!
I can no longseer seser hwat imf typweing, help!

MyndFyre

Quote from: Ringo on July 09, 2008, 04:04 PM
It's gone all... bright and white! I liked it as the blueish color!
It now hurts my eyes when I look at it, Its like going out side in the daytime. It burn's me!
I can no longseer seser hwat imf typweing, help!

It was an improvement for you for a short while.  Maybe we should try to tough it out!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Ringo

Yeah, the price of fish is very high lately!

UserLoser

l2k-Shadow

This is blasphemy. I demand salvation.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Ringo

Cool, I can see again and it now seem's that MyndFyre wasn't talking about the price of fish after all!

MyndFyre

Quote from: Ringo on July 11, 2008, 01:17 AM
Cool, I can see again and it now seem's that MyndFyre wasn't talking about the price of fish after all!

LOL
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.