• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I miss vL :( Spht Skywing Grok and Yoni come back!!!

Started by :+:Sea!:+:, June 25, 2008, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

c0ol

Quote from: chyea on August 29, 2008, 04:38 PM
there's no way that's the real c0ol !

Proof can be aquired!  I had an urge to check this forum for an interest un-related to this thread, but I couldn't resist reading.  Those were fun times for sure :)

bulletproof tiger

trust me, you know me. first saturday, or first sunday with your linux cd stand, whatever it was. send me a PM. it's been a long time man.

c0ol

Quote from: chyea on August 30, 2008, 03:13 AM
trust me, you know me. first saturday, or first sunday with your linux cd stand, whatever it was. send me a PM. it's been a long time man.

Haha wow that was a long time ago it feels like.  I wonder if they still have first saturday...

Grok

Battle.Net had its time, which came and went.  Things change, people change.  Those were good times, but they are over for me.  I think even when Starcraft 2 comes out, I will not be doing the same things on battle.net as before.  I really doubt most of Valhalla Legends cares much for that scene (in its previous incarnation of attitude) any more, or will again in the future.  Everyone has new interests and finds their challenges in different things.

Of course, I could just be speaking for myself.

Hostile

So Grok... if prop 8 is declined in California................... wanna get married?

Ohs and yeah I don't see historic battle.net attitude ever coming back amongst us... but I will buy Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2 so if they base it over battle.net I will be back on... there will probably be another channel and all but wouldn't expect it to be like old days. There is a decent amount of us planning to start playing those games again though! I think I will be out of the country once Diablo 3 comes out but will probably play it when I get back.
- Hostile is sexy.

Mystical

Quote from: Hostile on November 04, 2008, 01:41 PM
So Grok... if prop 8 is declined in California................... wanna get married?

Ohs and yeah I don't see historic battle.net attitude ever coming back amongst us... but I will buy Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2 so if they base it over battle.net I will be back on... there will probably be another channel and all but wouldn't expect it to be like old days. There is a decent amount of us planning to start playing those games again though! I think I will be out of the country once Diablo 3 comes out but will probably play it when I get back.

well i guess that just shows it'll be on battle.net I wonder how the new or clan channels will work..

Quote from: http://www.starcraft2.com
Features:

* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
    * Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
    * New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
    * Groundbreaking single-player campaign
    * Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
    * Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
    * Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience

Racial

Quote from: MyStiCaL on November 05, 2008, 05:00 PM
Quote from: Hostile on November 04, 2008, 01:41 PM

well i guess that just shows it'll be on battle.net I wonder how the new or clan channels will work..

Quote from: http://www.starcraft2.com
Features:

* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
    * Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
    * New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
    * Groundbreaking single-player campaign
    * Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
    * Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
    * Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
map making baby! woot!

|