• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I miss vL :( Spht Skywing Grok and Yoni come back!!!

Started by :+:Sea!:+:, June 25, 2008, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

:+:Sea!:+:

Starcraft isn't the same with you guys :( and any updates on whether or not you guys wil lbe updating BNLS for battle.net V2 if possible ?
blizzsource.com(Rest in peace)
Good to be back :)

iago

Quote from: :+:Sea!:+: on June 25, 2008, 09:46 PM
Starcraft isn't the same with you guys :( and any updates on whether or not you guys wil lbe updating BNLS for battle.net V2 if possible ?
Indeed it isn't the same *with* them.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

:+:Sea!:+:

blizzsource.com(Rest in peace)
Good to be back :)

Hostile

Were all coming back soon, hang in there little seal *(wonders who that is)*
* Hostile is superly drunk and on teh internet in the far east
- Hostile is sexy.

Hostile

* Hostile just realized his avatar was a panda and stereotypically represents the asian culture via the movie kung fu panda lmfao
- Hostile is sexy.

Yoni

I'm actually here, just less frequently. Though I don't get on Battle.net anymore. Same with Spht and Skywing (haven't heard from Grok for a while though).

Nah @ BNLS. We have more interesting projects now :)

Haha @ Hostile

Alendar

Spht is seen once in awhile in a channel and his ClanGnome still roams Battle.net.
- Joseph W
http://josephw.net

UserLoser

MyndFyre

I personally am working on an app for a GPS-integrated smartphone application that will be sold to popular tavel destinations.  We're doing the functional discovery in the next week or so :)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Spht

I develop drill tubing inspection software/hardware for use on oilfields.  i'm also in the process of starting up a local self-storage business

Invert

I'm a Marketing Director for a high-tech communications company working on our new products trademark development and global branding.

If BNLS was the project of interest, the programmers in vL would develop it further and I would be the one to entice you to pay a monthly fee for using it.  ;)

Dale

Since this is turning into the "what am I doing now" thread:

I'm living in my mothers basement.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Explicit

Quote from: Invert on August 04, 2008, 03:44 AM
If BNLS was the project of interest, the programmers in vL would develop it further and I would be the one to entice you to pay a monthly fee for using it.  ;)

You may be onto something there.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Barabajagal

No one's gonna pay for BNLS when local hashing and JBLS both work. Maybe try when SC2/D3 are out.

|