Previous topic - Next topic

Mephisto

Quote from: Invert on June 26, 2008, 12:52 AM
I just posted this on the WoW forums :)

leave it to invert to do this ;]

+1

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Barabajagal

Oh wow...

HA! ANOTHER LOST NUMBER: 16!
The creature now has a tail...

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Invert

This is why Blizzard is a winner. No other company will engage their customers in such an interesting manner. Simple philosophies like these make companies great.

Barabajagal

I know what the numbers are and what they mean. I was trying to hint to it. I still don't think it's D3, though.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Invert on June 26, 2008, 03:30 AM
This is why Blizzard is a winner. No other company will engage their customers in such an interesting manner. Simple philosophies like these make companies great.

Actually, Bungie did so as well.  WAY before Halo was ever released they revealed a series of cryptic messages called the Cortana Letters; these later made their way into the plot narrative.

Of course, they've been wildly successful as well.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Invert

Quote from: :+:Sea!:+: on June 26, 2008, 02:05 PM
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=7475659860&postId=74747775691&sid=1#12

So which one of you guys are Tessanae lol ?

No one here is Tessanae. He stated in his post that he "stole it."

He got that from my post on the WoW forums.

Invert

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on June 26, 2008, 10:05 AM
Actually, Bungie did so as well.  WAY before Halo was ever released they revealed a series of cryptic messages called the Cortana Letters; these later made their way into the plot narrative.

Of course, they've been wildly successful as well.

No other gaming company involves their fans as much as Blizzard does.

Invert

Barabajagal

That would be cool, but... The numbers represent constants in an equation to determine the end of a civilization based on factors within that civilization. I can't think of a more fitting "end to civilization" than the three brothers of hell invading the world, from Blizzard, anyway. Especially when the end of LoD was that the entire world changed. It's possible one of the numbers changed as well, like DHARMA was trying to do, except bringing the end sooner instead of later? ( - This is what LOST does to me. I'm trying to connect things without knowing anything.)

Barabajagal

THEY ARE THE NUMBERS, AND IT'S AN EVIL PENGUIN!

l2k-Shadow

day 5: 08 ,- so i guess it is valenzetti equation?

word: harbinger

makes sense? no

::)
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

:+:Sea!:+:

I am just as confused as you are shadow and I guess we will have to wait till Friday's picture to even figure out more
blizzsource.com(Rest in peace)
Good to be back :)

|