• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Diablo III to be announced in 3-4 days

Started by Spht, June 24, 2008, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Warrior

If you think that's bad, check out diablofans.com. I guess I can sort of fall into that category though, seeing as we were trying to decipher the puzzle on IRC all of last night.

The one on SC legacy is not quite right yet, we'll know tomorrow though if either one of our projected runes for our theories happens.

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Invert

This is nice. I hope it's an MMO that is darker (like AoC) than WoW.

Mephisto

*braces self for another many years of addiction*

Invert

Might not even be Diablo 3. It could be a new game world, a beta, more WotLK crap... Let's just see.

Barabajagal

With the use of Diablo runes, I'd go for something within the Diablo world, but not "Diablo III". Something similar to what SC: Ghost might have been or what World of Warcraft is. Not part of the series, but part of the world.
However, since the new 'rune' is the protoss logo (woot), I'd say they're just fucking with us now. Also, the new puzzle piece is 23... bringing the numbers to 4, 15, and 23. Three of the numbers from LOST, in order skipping every other one (4 8 15 16 23 42). The puzzle seems to be a purple Yeti to me.

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Invert

SNiFFeR

Doesn't the Death Knight use runes? Or am I just high..

Invert

Quote from: SNiFFeR on June 25, 2008, 03:40 AM
Doesn't the Death Knight use runes? Or am I just high..

Runes from StarCraft and Diablo 2? Will the Death Knight come with a Horadric Cube?

Barabajagal

Invert

Warrior

It's Diablo 3. Remember I said this on saturday.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Invert

I just posted this on the WoW forums :)

|