• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Clan [vL]: Moving!

Started by Skywing, June 30, 2003, 05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soul Taker

Using no punctuation makes it very difficult to follow your thoughts, and causes people to be forced to re-read your paragraph multiple times to figure it out.

j0k3r

Don't wanna learn english? Go back to wherever you came from.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Camel

Quote from: j0k3r on August 23, 2003, 06:51 PM
Don't wanna learn english? Go back to wherever you came from.

* Camel goes back to his basement

j0k3r

Back to your basement? You don't live there? What's wrong with you...
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Naem

We have another E.E. Cummings on our hands!
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

j0k3r

John Vo

Camel

Quote from: j0k3r on August 24, 2003, 07:39 AMBack to your basement? You don't live there? What's wrong with you...

No, I don't. I ran another ethernet cable upstairs to my room last year, so my computer isn't in the basement any more. ;D

j0k3r

Bah... You're no troll.
John Vo

Camel

Damn, what gave it away?

j0k3r

The part where you said you didn't live in your basement anymore...
John Vo

Camel

Well, I do usually wake up between one and three PM...

j0k3r

And I usually wake up between 6 and 7 am... what's your point?
John Vo

iago

I usually wake up between 6 and 7pm.. but working midnight shifts may have something to do with that.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*