• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What'ya last drink¿?

Started by MysT_DooM, March 16, 2008, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulletproof tiger

Quote from: MysT_DooM on September 23, 2008, 02:04 PM
imo I would have to say that Miller Light is the best beer for playing beer pong with.  It is generally cheap and tastes a whole lot better than those really cheap beers.

lol? keystone ftw... although any beer as long as its a light beer is fine for beer pong

disco

Quote from: chyea on September 25, 2008, 04:56 PM
Quote from: MysT_DooM on September 23, 2008, 02:04 PM
imo I would have to say that Miller Light is the best beer for playing beer pong with.  It is generally cheap and tastes a whole lot better than those really cheap beers.

lol? keystone ftw... although any beer as long as its a light beer is fine for beer pong

This man speaks the truth.
Say it with me:

MysT_DooM

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

MysT_DooM

beers i had on my vacation in india

MysT_DooM

guess i'm the only alcoholic...

LITs

MysT_DooM

Fireball looks scary, but don't be, its devily innocent! Nice whiskey with a cinnomin kick

And this vodka goes down like water

Really good beer, might be hard to find though

MysT_DooM

I decided not to drink for a month.

Imperceptus

Ive been drinking lots of Hulk lately. + =
Quote from: Hazard on August 07, 2003, 03:15 PM
Highlight your entire code. Press the delete key. Start over again using Cuphead's CSB tutorial and work your way from their rather than raping code from downloaded sources meant purely for learning purposes. If this does not fix the problem, uninstall Visual Basic and get a new hobby. I suggest Cricket.

MysT_DooM

oh thats a interesting combo.  How did it taste?

Imperceptus

I prefer more hypnotic in it then cognac(your spose to do 50/50). but all in all its a good drink. maybe not for everyone. some people need to drink it with some pineapple juice.
Quote from: Hazard on August 07, 2003, 03:15 PM
Highlight your entire code. Press the delete key. Start over again using Cuphead's CSB tutorial and work your way from their rather than raping code from downloaded sources meant purely for learning purposes. If this does not fix the problem, uninstall Visual Basic and get a new hobby. I suggest Cricket.

MysT_DooM

This stuff gets to ya realll fast.  Taste so good also.

rabbit

Not too long ago (delicious)

Wednesday
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MysT_DooM

wow the mighty Blue Label.  How was it, I'm thinking of getting a bottle of it for my dad for Christmas.    I hear its really really smooth

rabbit

Quote from: MysT_DooM on December 20, 2009, 05:10 PM
wow the mighty Blue Label.  How was it, I'm thinking of getting a bottle of it for my dad for Christmas.    I hear its really really smooth
It's ruined me for other whiskey.  Well...that's a lie...Black is still good, and so is Crown Royal.  Regardless, Blue is definitely the best beverage I've ever had.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MysT_DooM

Its like in the category of Alize and Hyptoniq, its currently what all the rappers are rapping about and all the celebs drinking.

|