• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What'ya last drink¿?

Started by MysT_DooM, March 16, 2008, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warz

blue moon is horrible. i used to look up to blue moon, before i ever tried it. it had some mystical allure until i got drunk off like 12 blue moons and woke up with the world's worste hang over. ill never drink any beer with that orange peel or fruity flavor again - such as budweiser original. god thats not worth it at all. blue moons over rated.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: MysT_DooM on March 20, 2008, 10:55 PM
Tryed that Pilsen Urquell today and I just ain't feelin it...   Germanish type beers(i know its czech) just ain't my thing, and it tasted like Hienken sort of. 
I like my belguim beers anyways, go Blue Moon.

well it's a manly beer, it has a good strong taste. but if you like fruity beers, go for it ^_^
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

MysT_DooM

doesnt have a fruity flavor to it; id describe it as a brief tang of sort of citris like taste.

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Hero

warz

any beer with a taste to it is for girls. real beer tastes like beer... not like a pussy drink. learn to drink like a man.

MysT_DooM

Quote from: betawarz on March 22, 2008, 05:21 AM
any beer with a taste to it is for girls. real beer tastes like beer... not like a pussy drink. learn to drink like a man.

define how a "real" beer should taste like...

MysT_DooM

if you cant truly distinguish a beers taste then you truly dont appreciate beer.  pounding down cans of keystone light while playing beer pong doesn't make you a manly man.

warz

MysT_DooM

no, it makes you in college

warz

Ringo

I persionaly never liked the taste of beer :P
All of it tastes like rotten apples to me, differnt brands just taste more of less the same.
Altho I dont drink these days, when I did, I used to drink this stuff everyday till I was been sick:

Most spirits taste like perfume, but man do they get you fucked up quick :P
Used to down it so fast, would feel drunk almost instantly.

shout

orange juice and whatever else was in the cup

some sort of vodka

MrRaza

Whiskey - Wisers White Label

Dale

I was pretty fucked up last night

Hero

|