• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Rudimentary Warden information

Started by iago, February 28, 2008, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lecht

Does anyone know if the checksum is generated within the warden module?

warz

why does it matter where it's generated

Barabajagal

For if/when the values change? :/

iago

If the values change, the whole module will change, so the location will probably be irrelevant.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Lecht

Hdx

Quote from: Lecht on May 15, 2008, 02:55 PM
Maybe it's a crc32 checksum?
its not, the only crc32 i saw in the module is called as described in iago's docs.

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

UserLoser

Barabajagal

I think because nothing has changed server-side, no one's gonna bother doing anything new until it's necessary.

UserLoser

Quote from: Andy on July 17, 2008, 01:52 AM
I think because nothing has changed server-side, no one's gonna bother doing anything new until it's necessary.

so do you guys have bots yet that are able to handle warden and not get booted off or no?

Barabajagal

Uh, ya... I posted the code in this topic.

Mystical

question is there a bot that handles it on windows vista? ;[

I've lost my source, bot, keys and everything on my old computer when it gave up on life.

Dale

Quote from: MyStiCaL on July 17, 2008, 08:19 PM

I've lost my source, bot, keys and everything on my old computer when it gave up on life.

handles what on vista?...

Mystical

Quote from: Dale on July 17, 2008, 08:21 PM

warden or should i say is there an updated bot that handles warden for windows vista? duhh

Dale

Quote from: MyStiCaL on July 17, 2008, 08:23 PM

warden or should i say is there an updated bot that handles warden for windows vista? duhh

the implement for warden will work on any OS if the application will run on that OS...

and yes, their are some bots that work, JavaOp2 As I recall correctly works fine, as of many others.

Mystical

Quote from: Dale on July 17, 2008, 08:45 PM
Quote from: MyStiCaL on July 17, 2008, 08:23 PM

the implement for warden will work on any OS if the application will run on that OS...

and yes, their are some bots that work, JavaOp2 As I recall correctly works fine, as of many others.

that would have already been figured, I'm just asking a simple question if anyone knows a publicly released bot that works on the vista operating system,  that supports warden.. and maybe a possible link.

</3 spht & </3 BNLS.

|