Started by Invert, February 15, 2008, 06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who whould you vote for?

John McCain
Mike Huckabee
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Barack Obama

Invert

This might be fun. If you are not from the U.S., please don't vote.

Barabajagal

But what about John Edwards? :(

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Dale

Barabajagal

There's a space to write in anyone you want... I'm pretty sure it's Federally required, but I'm not sure.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Andy on February 15, 2008, 08:14 PM
There's a space to write in anyone you want... I'm pretty sure it's Federally required, but I'm not sure.

yeah if you're already going there to vote, why would you throw your vote away. dumbest thing ever.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

iCe

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

K

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on February 15, 2008, 10:48 PM
yeah if you're already going there to vote, why would you throw your vote away. dumbest thing ever.

Because voting for a third party candidate increases their percentage of the popular vote, which in turn increases the public funding they receive in the next election? 

Why choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich?

Barabajagal

Thanks K. Nice to know someone knows how the system works, cause I sure don't.

Ringo

Quote from: Invert on February 15, 2008, 06:22 PM
If you are not from the U.S., please don't vote.
I cant view the poll results, unless I vote. racist! :P

My view on the whole vioteing is, somone who wants to rule everyone else is an idiot.
People who want to be ruled are idiots.
If you dont vote, you cant vote for an idiot who will say anything to get votes.
You should have put a "they are all idiots" option :)

warz

or, if you DO vote, you can vote for somebody that stands on the same side as you on certain issues! could that be the whole point? oh jesus... i think it could be. fucking morons, man. anyone that says do not vote is a fucking idiot. jesus christ. im tired of you fucking dumb asses trying to talk politics on a forum that not even half of you know how to program in fucking visual basic when you pretend to know how to.... LET ALONE TALK POLITICS. JESUS CHRIST. stfu ring you fucking moron. stfu realityripple.. i dont know what you said but i remember you being a moron hippy faggot... go vote for Obama, you Obamanation, or why not Hillary you fucking fag... since they have not a dime's worth of difference between them principle-wise. Who's voting for fucking Huckaphoney? Faggots. God damnit I hate you all. Except BeTa`, I'd love to give a shout out to my home boys in #beta - torque, christopher, tehuser, explicit, maddy, tmp xar, anyone else i forgot to mention... i love you guys

warz

Quote from: betawarz on February 17, 2008, 04:40 AM
or, if you DO vote, you can vote for somebody that stands on the same side as you on certain issues! could that be the whole point? oh jesus... i think it could be. fucking morons, man. anyone that says do not vote is a fucking idiot. jesus christ. im tired of you fucking dumb asses trying to talk politics on a forum that not even half of you know how to program in fucking visual basic when you pretend to know how to.... LET ALONE TALK POLITICS. JESUS CHRIST. stfu ring you fucking moron. stfu realityripple.. i dont know what you said but i remember you being a moron hippy faggot... go vote for Obama, you Obamanation, or why not Hillary you fucking fag... since they have not a dime's worth of difference between them principle-wise. Who's voting for fucking Huckaphoney? Faggots. God damnit I hate you all. Except BeTa`, I'd love to give a shout out to my home boys in #beta - torque, christopher, tehuser, explicit, maddy, tmp xar, anyone else i forgot to mention... i love you guys

QFT

Ringo

Quote from: betawarz on February 17, 2008, 04:40 AM
or, if you DO vote, you can vote for somebody that stands on the same side as you on certain issues! could that be the whole point? oh jesus... i think it could be. fucking morons, man.
Well, thats your view, and I respect that. I think we all understand why votes are held.
Your an idiot if you vote, your an idiot if you dont, 99% of the time its an idiot your voteing for -- even if you dont know it at the time.
You shouldnt read this forum if you cant handle exchange of views, tbh.