• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

CS: Source?

Started by Invert, January 25, 2008, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

Is there someone here that would like to play?

l)ragon

Quote from: Invert on January 25, 2008, 07:46 PM
You setting up a server?
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

MysT_DooM

i was thinking about buying this

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Dale

Quote from: Invert on January 25, 2008, 07:46 PM

I will!

Invert

I'm not setting up  a server, I just play on some random servers. If someone here has a server or knows a good server, I would not mind playing on it.

l)ragon

Quote from: Invert on January 26, 2008, 01:25 PM
I'm not setting up  a server, I just play on some random servers. If someone here has a server or knows a good server, I would not mind playing on it.
Havent played since last time i played with you, so if you find something message me over steam and if im actually here ill come play for awhile lol. though it would be nice if somone had a server.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Dale

Quote from: Invert on January 26, 2008, 01:25 PM

My account was hijacked, and got banned.. So I play on unsecure, but uh. I'm in a clan (stk). We're about CAL you should check us out sometime! We play a lot of dust2... then we change to crackhouse a little, and scoutzknivez hardly ever, (just when we're bored :P). Check us out!

69.9.47.81:27015

Invert

I don't want to play on an unsecure server. Also, I've been playing and it seems like everyone is using an awp now a days. Boring.

Dale

Quote from: Invert on January 28, 2008, 04:12 PM
I don't want to play on an unsecure server. Also, I've been playing and it seems like everyone is using an awp now a days. Boring.

What's your game name? and yeah, I'm the main sniper, but I've migrated to scout.

Invert

Quote from: Dale on January 28, 2008, 06:57 PM
What's your game name? and yeah, I'm the main sniper, but I've migrated to scout.

Sikrus

UserLoser

i play...my steam name = userloser

l)ragon

Quote from: UserLoser on January 30, 2008, 03:12 AM
i play...my steam name = userloser
added you, also like i said earlyer message me if im not busy ill probably come play too, also just because my name says busy or away im probably here if its after 630pm est during the week easyer to catch me on the weekends though.

starcrap

I play. You can add me on steam as LastStoner

I don't normally pub because they ban me for "cheating"

rabbit

Nice bump.  All the cool kids play 1.6 anyways.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

starcrap

pffft 1.6
they finally finish cspromod after like 3 years in mod dev.

Rather just play source.