• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Looking for a partner/programmer to start a VERY profitable site

Started by Death, September 29, 2007, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

I've got an idea here I can't quite get off the ground with HTML or site building programs.

I'm looking for someone that is very familiar with building sites that incorporate a lot of interactive multimedia.

I can't give too many details and will require a confidentiality agreement be signed if I am to discuss the details with anyone interested. Rather than hire someone to simply write a program and build a site, I'm much more interested in finding a partner for countless reasons.
I'm a very hands on, DIY, independent person whenever applicable but also know some endeavors are far more successful when a team effort is made. 

Think Myspace and how it was sold for 3/4 of a billion dollars.
I believe my site idea will overshadow this site and a small handful of the most popular.

Please feel free to post a response of interest or message me direct.

rabbit

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who wants to join a venture with an amatuer who gives no details and is entirely unknown to the community.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Death on September 29, 2007, 06:06 PM
I've got an idea here I can't quite get off the ground with HTML or site building programs.

I'm looking for someone that is very familiar with building sites that incorporate a lot of interactive multimedia.

I can't give too many details and will require a confidentiality agreement be signed if I am to discuss the details with anyone interested. Rather than hire someone to simply write a program and build a site, I'm much more interested in finding a partner for countless reasons.
I'm a very hands on, DIY, independent person whenever applicable but also know some endeavors are far more successful when a team effort is made. 

Think Myspace and how it was sold for 3/4 of a billion dollars.
I believe my site idea will overshadow this site and a small handful of the most popular.

Please feel free to post a response of interest or message me direct.

I'm interested. You can IM me off-the-record, if that makes you feel good. :P
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Dale

warz

If you're using Python, and more specifically Django, then I'm still not interested, but I'd like to congratulate you on a good choice. If you'd like to let me know your idea though, I'll be glad to listen.