• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sidekick LX

Started by DeTaiLs, September 28, 2007, 08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeTaiLs

I have always been a big fan of the sidekick and have always wanted one because they seem more of a phone for the person who is always on the go and it makes it very easy to stay in touch with friends, and I just wanted to see what you guys think about the new sidekick that is coming out and is it really worth the $500 to upgrade when I just bought a new Razar like 4 months ago. I heard the instant messaging on the phone is pretty nice and the keyboard is pretty easy to use, but I heard the new myspace feature doesn't really live up what it's suppose to be.

rabbit

Sidekick 1 and 2 are still the best versions.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

SNiFFeR

warz

When I see somebody with a sidekick, I think to myself "man, what a virgin." The same thing goes for the iPhone.

warz

That's old, and besides... what doesn't cause cancer these days?

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Barabajagal

And yet they did find that people were more likely to have cancer on the right side of the brain for people who held the phone up to the right side of their head. That tells me that even if it doesn't cause cancer, it worsens it.

Warrior

Excerpts from the article:

In the United States, mobile phones operate in a frequency ranging from about 850 to 1900 megahertz (MHz). In that range, the radiation produced is in the form of non-ionizing radiofrequency (RF) energy. This RF energy is different than the ionizing radiation like that from a medical x-ray, which can present a health risk at certain doses.

This RF energy is relatively small to that given off by say a Microwave oven when heating food.

They're probably right, says John E. Moulder, Ph.D., a cancer researcher and professor of radiation oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. It's true, he says, that from the physics standpoint, biological effects from mobile phones are "somewhere between impossible and implausible."

Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Barabajagal

I don't like microwaves at all.
If you want to risk it, go ahead.

rabbit

Quote from: Andy on October 02, 2007, 04:54 AM
You don't like anything.  Nobody cares what you say anymore.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Andy on October 02, 2007, 04:54 AM
Considering that there is at least 1 microwave in every house and more for the restaurants, I don't think its a risk at all. I've been around microwaves since I was small, and if microwaves caused cancer, I would have it after all these years of exposure, but I don't. Its like rabbit said, you don't like anything, not cellphones, not microwaves, hell the monitor you're staring at is emitting radiation too, why don't you toss it out the window?

Barabajagal

I'm not using a CRT.

Warrior

Don't you see how silly/dense you're being? Honestly, in the face of facts you continue to spew bs.

Barabajagal

Opinion is not fact, no matter who's opinion it is. Scientists constantly contradict each other, and through argument, proof, and disproof, truth is discovered. I honestly don't give a fuck what you think, but don't expect sympathy when everyone alive today has cancer in 60 years from all the bullshit you cattle allow.