• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Uncovering 0x5E - Warden

Started by devcode, September 24, 2007, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devcode

vL still has noobs in it...reason its so stained, Invert still sucking dick for your spare change, I bin hustlin thats why I get paid, you bin writing code from the start but you just gettin played. First piece of code sold for a hundred back in the day, and that was a shitty old cs hack that I had just made. Moved into malware cause shit was gettin boring fast, who ever thought you could sell code for thousands in cash. More money mo problems the fbi getting serius, seeing more than 200 thousand zombie hosts on a server almost got you delirious but times have changed, i aint on the same shit, but people still bring me money so i stay spliff HOLLR

off to the trash can here we gooooooooo, its a cold world lets hope it snows

Barabajagal

And the recent takedown of 5E...? You think they're just going to change the 16 bytes? Did you do any reversing of the previous one?

devcode

Generated in battle.snp. I'll post my results later.

Don Cullen

Thank you for standing by your word, devcode. And thank you for contributing your work. It most certainly is appreciated.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Tazo

Quote from: Andy on September 25, 2007, 02:55 AM
He's not posted anything new.... This is all known information so far.
This is new information to me and I'm sure I speak for others, too.

Thanks for sharing your findings, devcode.

devcode

Updated to include stage 1 key generation :)

MyndFyre

I split off the shit.  Stay on topic or we'll stop talking about it altogether.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mystical

Soo, Just curious if anyones got anything done on warden since i guess it's bypassed now, because im looking at a starcraft broodwar load on battle.net. =|

Michael

was the load during a time of which warden was disabled?

brew

The rate of connection was high enough so that it would offset the loss of connections from warden. People dedicated to loading have been using this principle ever since warden was activated.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Chriso

Yeah if you turn on join/leaves you will realise that bots are leaving and others are entering.

Mystical

No... they idled for much more then 2 mins,

as well devcode's  idled 5 bots in my channel on starcraft.

Ringo

Quote from: devcode on September 24, 2007, 11:47 PM
off to the trash can here we gooooooooo, its a cold world lets hope it snows
Is this uncovering 0x51, 0x5E or somthing else all together?

Quote from: Andy on September 25, 2007, 12:17 AM
You think they're just going to change the 16 bytes?
*they*? :)
Those 16bytes will change, when one changes cdkey. (2 tokens + decoded cdkey block)
The 1st dword of the cdkey hash then relates to 0x5E encryption. I thought this was common knowledge.

Barabajagal

I meant that they'll do more than change how those bytes are gathered if they need to. And "They" are Blizzard.

UserLoser