• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Warden Inactivated.

Started by Denial, September 21, 2007, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yegg

Quote from: devcode on September 23, 2007, 12:02 PM
Quote from: Yegg on September 23, 2007, 11:59 AM
Devcode is an idiot. It's impossible to convert disassembly into "original src superquick" and the code I showed brew was not C++. Case closed.

Get known. <3 you.

Is that all you can say? I'm not trying to be some famous bastard. More people on this site know who I am as opposed to you. Just to let you know, you're not creating any kind of good image for yourself. You've been saying all sorts of stuff since you came to this site and you never know what the hell you are talking about.

Don Cullen

Quote from: Kp on August 03, 2006, 10:20 PM
Please don't feed the trolls.  If they have nothing constructive to say, ignore them.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

UserLoser

Quote from: devcode on September 23, 2007, 10:19 AM
I don't need your info lulz, I've been reversin fo years boi, I can look at any disassembly and obtain the original src superquick. I started looking into Warden seriously when Don Cullen mentioned it, and 4-5 hours of work and kaboom, dumped the warden module, reversed the whole mechanism. So plz, don't act like you're cool cause ur not and we both know i run NY and i get money.

You're an idiot

process.Warden(); RIIIIIIIGHT because that shows so much.  You have nothing, and if you do it's not yours and probably part of open sourced WoW C# bots from years back.  Please go away or prove us wrong because you just make your self look stupid.

devcode

Quote from: UserLoser on September 23, 2007, 12:51 PM
Quote from: devcode on September 23, 2007, 10:19 AM
I don't need your info lulz, I've been reversin fo years boi, I can look at any disassembly and obtain the original src superquick. I started looking into Warden seriously when Don Cullen mentioned it, and 4-5 hours of work and kaboom, dumped the warden module, reversed the whole mechanism. So plz, don't act like you're cool cause ur not and we both know i run NY and i get money.

You're an idiot

process.Warden(); RIIIIIIIGHT because that shows so much.  You have nothing, and if you do it's not yours and probably part of open sourced WoW C# bots from years back.  Please go away or prove us wrong because you just make your self look stupid.

Can I join your teem? Sounds hot

brew

This isn't the real devcode. devcode actually knows what he's talking about and is much more mature.
There is a category for people like devcode... it has no name as of yet but it includes the following: Warb|ade, FuKaS, CeLe[aC], so on. To be completely honest I'm a bit suprised devcode doesn't use alternating capitalization in his name. You can see where i'm going with this, right?
       "efame, nigguh"
            -devcode
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

devcode

Quote from: brew on September 23, 2007, 01:06 PM
This isn't the real devcode. devcode actually knows what he's talking about and is much more mature.
There is a category for people like devcode... it has no name as of yet but it includes the following: Warb|ade, FuKaS, CeLe[aC], so on. To be completely honest I'm a bit suprised devcode doesn't use alternating capitalization in his name. You can see where i'm going with this, right?
       "efame, nigguh"
            -devcode

I can talk indepth advanced stuff but you gotta know your technicals first, it's a 2 way thing

brew

Quote from: devcode on September 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
I can talk indepth advanced stuff but you gotta know your technicals first, it's a 2 way thing
of course!
Is that why you never answered my question about what POPAD does to ESP on a 286? (as opposed to 386 and later) I mean, you're leet with reverse engineering and h4xXxX0r1ng, right? You should know that off the top of your head.
<3 Zorm

devcode

Quote from: brew on September 23, 2007, 01:18 PM
of course!
Is that why you never answered my question about what POPAD does to ESP on a 286? (as opposed to 386 and later) I mean, you're leet with reverse engineering and h4xXxX0r1ng, right? You should know that off the top of your head.

The topic at hand was regarding Warden functional/structural details.

brew

Quote from: devcode on September 23, 2007, 01:42 PM
Quote from: brew on September 23, 2007, 01:18 PM
of course!

The topic at hand was regarding Warden functional/structural details.
Go ahead, dodge my question once again.
Honestly, you can't even google for the answer?
IIRC you're the one going off topic. You're too busy talking about how known you are and how you're better then everyone else rather then discussing warden functional/structural details. hi
<3 Zorm

Leaky

Wouldn't this thread be more productive if we all ignored him instead of having everyone constantly reply to his idiotic comments and flames? this entire thread has changed topics from warden to devcode... there's my two cents

Don Cullen

Quote from: Leaky on September 23, 2007, 01:57 PM
Wouldn't this thread be more productive if we all ignored him instead of having everyone constantly reply to his idiotic comments and flames? this entire thread has changed topics from warden to devcode... there's my two cents

Agreed. We shouldn't feed the trolls.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Camel

Quote from: Yegg on September 23, 2007, 11:59 AM
Devcode is an idiot. It's impossible to convert disassembly into "original src superquick" and the code I showed brew was not C++. Case closed.

_asm { warden }

Yegg

Quote from: brew on September 23, 2007, 01:06 PM
       "efame, nigguh"
            -devcode

I don't know who Warblade or Fukas are, but I know who Cele is. Cele seems like a nice guy and all (I've talked with him on numerous occasions), but he doesn't know much related to programming, IMO.

Camel

The only thing cele knows how to do is load floodbots.

Hdx

Actually, when it comes to Cele, he's jsut a rich kid who likes to play 'hacker'
He pays $50 for a sham account in a clan, and then uses the rapid member moderation but to kill the clan. (Promote/demote 10+ members in 2 seconds = clan explode)
Sorry had to throw that in there.
I've dropped warden again, got a few other projects to work on (School [fucking things], JavaOp [Berzerker is bitching at me to add shit], and something to do with O'Brian)
~Hdx

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

|