• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

php bot

Started by Denial, September 19, 2007, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

Has anyone looked into that old php bot that someone made recently and might have updated it for war2 or something of that nature im not exactly sure what clients it could use to connect.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

brew

Flappy webbot? Check out fapiko.com. I think it's open source and uses BNLS to connect so theoretically it should be able to connect just fine, and if it doesn't it can be fixed very easily.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Leaky

I've recently made a nice little framework for making phpbots so far it supports STAR, SEXP, D2DV, D2XP, W2BN and im currently adding WAR3 and W3XP eventually it'll do local hashing too :D

rabbit

Too bad it can't handle warden.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

brew

Quote from: rabbit on September 20, 2007, 06:08 PM
Too bad it can't handle warden.

Who said it had to?.... ;-]
<3 Zorm

rabbit

Well he claims it supports Starcraft and Brood War, which it can't do unless it supports Warden, so....Battle.net said so.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Barabajagal

You can still log in and chat just fine with warden enabled. Being disconnected in two minutes is of no consequence for supporting a client. It's just not fully supported. Yes that's nit-picking and probably not what you meant, so can we please not start an argument over it?

brew

nono, my point is that warden has been disabled yet again. Is this going to be a regular thing? Alternating between warden being active/inactive every few weeks?
<3 Zorm

Barabajagal

It's gonna be on again, I'm sure.

UserLoser

Quote from: brew on September 20, 2007, 09:25 PM
nono, my point is that warden has been disabled yet again. Is this going to be a regular thing? Alternating between warden being active/inactive every few weeks?

Warden is always running, not necessarly performing actions based off of what the server wants though.

Barabajagal

When we're referring to warden, we mean packet 0x5E...

rabbit

Exactly.  I'm referring to the part that is stumping most bot makers.

Barabajagal

Naw, it only stumps those who care. If I ever get to the point where it annoys me, I'll set up a copy of SC running on my server and make a 5E server system and I'll log all the responses in a database, just like I did with lockdown. The database in this case would only be for the off chance of a repeat and looking for any possible patterns or anything of the like. Right now, I use SC when I can, and I use W2 the rest of the time.

Don Cullen

Quote from: Andy on September 20, 2007, 10:54 PM
Naw, it only stumps those who care. If I ever get to the point where it annoys me, I'll set up a copy of SC running on my server and make a 5E server system and I'll log all the responses in a database, just like I did with lockdown. The database in this case would only be for the off chance of a repeat and looking for any possible patterns or anything of the like. Right now, I use SC when I can, and I use W2 the rest of the time.

That would work fine for a bot using the specific cdkey that your starcraft copy was using. But it would be useless for any other bot using different cdkeys. The warden response is based on the hash of the cdkey, along with other variable factors.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Camel

Quote from: Don Cullen on September 21, 2007, 01:20 AM
Quote from: Andy on September 20, 2007, 10:54 PM

That would work fine for a bot using the specific cdkey that your starcraft copy was using. But it would be useless for any other bot using different cdkeys. The warden response is based on the hash of the cdkey, along with other variable factors.

To be precise, the hash is based on other variable factors. Specifically, the client and server tokens.