• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

MILITARY GROUNDING FOR SEPTEMBER 14th 2007

Started by ViLeNT, September 13, 2007, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barabajagal

Good. No god damn airplanes and helicopters flying around tomorrow.

How are we doomed? If they have a military grounding, they'll shoot anything that's flying with SAMs, won't they?

Also, I see nothing officially announced at all. It looks more like an over-blown rumor.

Barabajagal

MAN they fucked up.

And ya... "Deeply disturbing" is a good way to put it :P

Yes, that's official enough. But everything I saw on the previous link was overblown bullshit about how we're all gonna die... Did they just read that there's gonna be a grounding and not look at the reasoning? Way to emphasize the wrong point.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Andy on September 13, 2007, 09:34 PM
How are we doomed? If they have a military grounding, they'll shoot anything that's flying with SAMs, won't they?
If they do shoot anything thats flying, then we really are doomed.

Barabajagal

Isn't that what a military grounding is? No flights allowed, using force if necessary?

Falcon[anti-yL]

I thought that military grounding was just for military aircraft? Because I can't imagine them not allowing civilian airliners and private jets.

Barabajagal

Perhaps, but I haven't seen any planes, and I live right under a VERY used airway path.

Explicit

Quote from: Andy on September 14, 2007, 01:48 PM
Perhaps, but I haven't seen any planes, and I live right under a VERY used airway path.

That reminds me, I live next to SeaTac (Seattle-Tacoma) International Airport, and I don't think I've heard a plane fly all day.  Or maybe I should listen more, eh...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

ViLeNT

Well...we are all still alive ;)

Carry on children ;D

Maybe now after going over protocols, dumb fuckers wont load 6 nuclear warheads onto a plane "without even knowing what they are carrying"

Barabajagal

No airplanes or helicopters over the house all day. Told you it was a total flight lockdown :P

Edit: And today, I was woken up by a helicopter doing U-Turns and angled turns half a mile over my house -.-

shout

I flew from O'Hare to Providence on the 14th... >.>

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Shout on September 19, 2007, 04:57 PM
I flew from O'Hare to Providence on the 14th... >.>
Wtf you're still alive? Military lied -_-

Michael

The only reason the transport of the nukes was a problem is it went against the U.N. and i assume they did know but they couldn't cover up the fact so came up with some bullshit excuse. I really doubt anyone in charge of guarding nukes would send them about with out knowing it.

Barabajagal

That was the reason why they grounded everything (or were supposed to). Cause it was a big fuck-up.