• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Java stuff

Started by Denial, September 01, 2007, 07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

anyone familar with  how to display graphics and how to connect to servers via sockets
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

rabbit

iago is :D

I tried, but had limited succes, so I might be of help or I might not.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Denial

awesome i will keep you guys in mind although it might become complex that you will need to have a very good understanding of it.

Joe[x86]

iago's server is down right now, but when it comes back up, I'll give you a link to my old Java binary bot, which used iago's async socket framework.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Denial

I'm sorry i should have made myself more clear. This will have nothing to do with battle.net. Nor any type of bot. It is for a game that some of us are creating.

Denial

It is something along those lines except a bit more complex when the time comes i will get back to you guys with some more details. I'm going to see if i can get around without using java.