• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

How to manipulate a forum that supports images.

Started by Mesiah / haiseM, June 24, 2003, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesiah / haiseM

Edit any images dimensions to something really large, then just put a link to it in ur sig! (if it supports sigs), This way the size still stays within reason, so ur not really violating anything..
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

Grok

For I dont know how long, my host file has had:

127.0.0.1       localhost    www.atomic-inc.net

so fortunately I don't have to watch all your attempts to manipulate the forum.

Mesiah / haiseM

darn, i was just making a point, its out of my sig now, but i got plenty back up servers :P

EDIT: or i could just not use www.atomic-inc.net, seeing as its only a domain...

EDIT2: or i could make a php script to randomly pick one of my other servers and execute it from there :P

EDIT3: not being a wise ass or nething, but this forum is about secrets and learning web tricks and programmin stuff...
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

Skywing

Quote from: MesiaH on June 25, 2003, 12:17 AM
darn, i was just making a point, its out of my sig now, but i got plenty back up servers :P

EDIT: or i could just not use www.atomic-inc.net, seeing as its only a domain...

EDIT2: or i could make a php script to randomly pick one of my other servers and execute it from there :P

EDIT3: not being a wise ass or nething, but this forum is about secrets and learning web tricks and programmin stuff...

Or we could a) block those DNSs and IP addresses, or b) ban you from the forums.  Come to think of it, b) would be less work...

Mesiah / haiseM

]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

Yoni

I like how, on the poll on your site, when I voted "worthless", it echoed a PHP error.

Arta

Mesiah / haiseM

Yup, as will a few other errors come about, its in the process of being dismantelled and adding a new php engine.
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: