• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Mythos

Started by Invert, August 08, 2007, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theghosty

Look.. Im just going to end this right now.. Oobbbvvvviioooooooooouuusslllyyyy
aallll yyuuuoppp ccouuulladd comeee upp withhh ississ a attaccck on my spellllliinnng.
Grow up man. Why in gods name are you a mod. This is YOUR post. I posted a reply. And you flamed
my response to your statement. Again.. You have failed to back up your claims. All you do is attack my
grammer.. And insult me. As for having my spelling attacked all the time.. The answer is no.. I usually dont
Have conversations with childish arogant holyer than thou inmature people. When Are yu going to validate claims to mythos?.. When will you admit that It is "like" diablo and saying it has a similar feel are indeed different based on the conversation at hand?. Like is such a vast word when comparing two things... Saying it has a similar feel is not implying that is is like.. Remember.. feel is an individuals own impression based on emtional value.. Like is saying it is almost the same based on initail estimations and observations.
Fact.. Yes i have the worst grammer on the internet. Does that mean I am ignorant or intillectually challenged..
No... Thanks for letting me be a member on this forum.. Thanks for having the sack to at least let me reply without closing or banning me.  Good day sir....

Falcon[anti-yL]

What I find funny is that you acknowledge that people are attacking your grammar, yet you don't even attempt to prove them wrong. O yea I tried counting how many grammatical errors there were in that post, I stopped in the middle somewhere and came to the conclusion that you must still be in 6th or 7th grade.

rabbit

Quote from: Theghosty on September 13, 2007, 08:30 PM
Yes i have the worst grammer on the internet. Does that mean I am ignorant or intillectually challenged..
No...
Actually, you meant to say "yes".  And I'm really trying, but your grammar is worse than any combination of CrAz3D and Hdx possible.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Theghosty

LOL.... If I cared. I would have used a spell checker.

rabbit

Usually all you need is a 3rd grade education.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

warz

i hope that everyone in this thread grows up to be English, and grammar, teachers. this is what we need - people that care.

Theghosty

Quote from: betawarz on September 14, 2007, 03:38 PM
i hope that everyone in this thread grows up to be English, and grammar, teachers. this is what we need - people that care.

Vouch..  Anyone can use a spell checker and trash/flame a post based on grammer.
I have yet been destroyed In a battle of wits and insight on this post.  Pointing out
something that is already known is rather redundant.  Poster made a Thread about
mythos. I reply with insight and thoughts based on personal experence. I get flamed
based on my grammer....  :) :D ;D....... :P  ... Im still waiting for invert to actually post
usefull information about the game he has requested to "beta test"... Invert , you
have shown me that this forum must just randomly select people to be mods based on
NOTHING at all.. You lack Wisdom , Leadership , integrity and self-respect.. The only thing
You have done is point out my grammer.. I doubt You are a harvard grad.. or even a local
community college grad.. So please stp with the.. I am invert the human spell checker mod
takes...  Yes I spell bad... So what.. I challenge you to a debate of wit... Pick the topic..
And I will battle wits with you anyday.. Hell i might even use a spell checker.

Barabajagal

You come to a forum created for and by Valhalla Legends members, and then you insult one of them? Talk about lacking wisdom. If you want a forum run by people with "Wisdom , Leadership , integrity and self-respect", find some yourself and start your own forum. It's not hard. Take a look at the recent topics of this forum, and you'll realize this isn't a bright and sunshiny place where people are fair, kind, or even tolerant. It's only accessible to the public as a courtesy, anyway.

In any case, I believe one can judge a good deal of someone's personality by their typing style and their attention to it. Not just in spelling, but in the format and syntax of text. Your excessive use of ellipses, new lines, and oddly broken sentence structure does not reflect well.

rabbit

Quote from: betawarz on September 14, 2007, 03:38 PM
I'm actually planning on that.  After college I figure I'll go teach English in Japan for a little bit (a year or so) since Japanese schools really want native English speakers to teach the English classes.  It's pretty good money and will get me better acquainted with the country :P

Barabajagal

Ya, okay Great Teacher Largo (Megatokyo Joke).

rabbit

Don't dis Largo, he's awesome.  He built a fucking defense network.

Anyway, I'm in 201 and Writing 2 for Japanese, and I plan to minor in it.  Also, Tokyo U is a really good school for AI in Japan (think of it as the MIT of Japan), and I really want to do AI, so :P

Barabajagal

Ya, I know he's fucking awesome.

WATCH ME CATCH MY PANTS ON FIRE!

Noodlez

FrostWraith

If anyone is still interesting in this game, I have 4 beta invites available.

So any posts containing an email from here on I will send an invite.