• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Function pointers

Started by brew, August 03, 2007, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrior

Myndy is only second to me on the awesome meters.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

rabbit

And Warrior is only second to me.  I am the awesomest, too.  There is no one awesomer than me.  Well, okay.  Maybe Ron Jeremy.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

UserLoser

Quote from: rabbit on August 08, 2007, 09:24 AM
And Warrior is only second to me.  I am the awesomest, too.  There is no one awesomer than me.  Well, okay.  Maybe Ron Jeremy.

Oh wow, Ron Jeremy

rabbit

Quote from: UserLoser on August 08, 2007, 05:11 PM
Quote from: rabbit on August 08, 2007, 09:24 AM

Oh wow, Ron Jeremy
That's what she said :P
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Explicit

Quote from: brew on August 07, 2007, 07:29 PM
So what, am I supposed to study over MSDN like myndfyre over here?
I don't get what these 3 negative posts in a row are really about...

You're just being ignorant on your part if you don't read into the details... and by the way, my post wasn't negative.  If anything, I was being constructive.

Some advice: don't ask for help if you're going to dismiss input as irrelevant or incoherent, and actual constructiveness as a personal attack.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on August 07, 2007, 11:16 AM
brew, get a new hobby

omg I agreed with userloser for once. brew, that means you must really suck.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

how long have we been telling brew these things? /sigh

rabbit

I've been saying this stuff since Day 0.  Jerks.