Previous topic - Next topic

My toilet flushes clockwise.  Yours?

Clockwise
11 (52.4%)
Counter-clockwise
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

MrRaza

I like the toliets that just suck everything back.

The ones where u piss into a giant pool of blue water, like on a bus or something are something interesting.

Ringo

Quote from: Andy on July 03, 2007, 06:32 PM
On a side note, indoor bathrooms seem just as sensible as cars... "Let's get rid of our feces in the comfort of our own home.. usually in the same place we go to get clean!" I swear, the whole human race is nuts.
Most humans I know, wash in a bath/shower or sink, aposed to a toilet :D
The only humans I know to wash in a toilet, were geeks at school who got bog washed by force :P

My toilet washs around the bowl to the front, then flows down. The left side has slightly more force than the right tho.

Barabajagal

The sense of smell works by your body sampling particles of whatever you smell. The fact you smell shit means shit's in the air. Therefore anything in contact with air that smells like shit has a high chance of having shit on it.

Ringo

Quote from: Andy on February 08, 2008, 12:20 AM
The sense of smell works by your body sampling particles of whatever you smell. The fact you smell shit means shit's in the air. Therefore anything in contact with air that smells like shit has a high chance of having shit on it.
And the particles of shit are alot heavyer than the air in which they linger in, thats why after awhile they sink into the floor.
Its the heat from your shit that orginaly lifts the particles into the air. Thats why most bathrooms have air vents :P
I for one wouldnt use the bathroom right after somone has done a shit, that would just plain suck.
Also your washing your self, so will probly be way cleaner after you wash than right after you do a shit. (after all the shit comes out of you, and makes contact with your outa body)
I think you need to just go and do a big fat stinking shit and get over your weird phobia of smells :P

btw im just pulling your chain*

Mystical

Quote from: MrRaza on February 07, 2008, 04:05 PM

The ones where u piss into a giant pool of blue water, like on a bus or something are something interesting.

those are intresting like the ones on the train/plane, im amazed at what they can suck straight back in an instant.

Explicit

Quote from: Andy on February 08, 2008, 12:20 AM

An outhouse has shit in it, and according to what you're saying, whenever someone unloads their product, shit particles will linger in the air regardless.

How's an outhouse any different from a bathroom, other than the fact that bathrooms are cleaned (assuming you do clean it)?

Unless you like using outhouses to converse with fellow poop-smearers, I just don't see the benefit of having one, at least in this day and age.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Barabajagal

Because outhouses do not contain bathtubs, sinks, towels, toothbrushes, soaps, and scrubbing devices. Why do I need to spell everything out for you people?

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Andy on February 08, 2008, 04:45 PM
Because outhouses do not contain bathtubs, sinks, towels, toothbrushes, soaps, and scrubbing devices. Why do I need to spell everything out for you people?

Maybe I'm missing something here...but doesn't it have to do with both functions needing running water?

Barabajagal

Water's also needed for washing machines and dishwashers, do you see them in the bathroom, or even together?

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Andy on February 08, 2008, 07:17 PM
Water's also needed for washing machines and dishwashers, do you see them in the bathroom, or even together?

unsanitary to wash dishes near poop imo

Barabajagal

Yet it's okay to wash yourself?

MysT_DooM

Quote from: MrRaza on February 07, 2008, 04:05 PM

They do that most likely so someones crap doesn't overflow it

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Explicit

You're still not answering my question.

But then again, what do I know. You seem to see the reality in things, so you tell me.

Or is it that your reality is actually a mere ripple?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Barabajagal

Ringo

Quote from: Andy on February 08, 2008, 07:17 PM
I dunno about you, but some people want privacy when they use a toilet.
It makes sence to have those types of rooms separate.
Most newish family houses i have seen have a bath room and a toilet room, because it can be a problem when everyone wants to use them at once, 2+ roomes is more convenient.

Quote from: Andy on February 08, 2008, 08:52 PM
Yet it's okay to wash yourself?
Those are for washing and cleaning somthing it seems you have little experience with the meanings of :P Or just not very good at.
I can picture you running out of your outhouse after you do a crap, as if the smell was nuclear fallout. Its just rotten broken down food with nutrients missing and byproduct gas's, hence the differnt smell.
Just 1 snif of shit is millions of times worse than useing items to wash with that have been in a room that had the smell of shit lingering in it.
They will stick in your lungs and you wont be washing them out (or maybe you try to?)
You seem to talk alot of shit, so im guessing you inhail the smell of it alot.
Most of the things you eat have grow from shit, or eaten somthing that grow from shit. All that smell of shit that escapes out of treatment plants/toilets, a small percentage will absorb into water, that you may later drink or onto food that you may then eat.
Did you have a bad experience with the smell of shit before or somthing?
Are you like michael jackson and scream when you think a single non-male germ may have come in contact with you?
Shit happens, get over it =D

Quote from: Andy on February 09, 2008, 04:20 AM
Are you really that dense?
Are you really that much of a paranoid skitsafrinic shita-phobic bog brush munching drama queen? ;)
I cant believe your even argueing/standing up for this, your just plain nuts.
What direction does the hamster wheel spin round in your head? clockwise?
This debate is almost funny, but im a little worryed for you :D

|