Previous topic - Next topic

My toilet flushes clockwise.  Yours?

Clockwise
11 (52.4%)
Counter-clockwise
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Grok

Moved recently and noticed the toilet flushes the opposite direction here.  Old was CCW, new is CW.

Barabajagal

I love how people think which side of the equator you're on matters... Ours goes down counter...

iago

Quote from: Andy on July 03, 2007, 04:29 PM
I love how people think which side of the equator you're on matters... Ours goes down counter...
Ah, the good ol' coriolis effect. Most people probably think this as the direct result of The Simpsons. But you are correct, where on the world doesn't make a difference.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

Long time ago I actually tried to make it flush in the opposite direction.  Don't ask..  failed.

l2k-Shadow

I'm amazed to see that you took the time to ponder about which way your fecal matter gets disintegrated.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Barabajagal

It's sort of easy to change the direction... just open up the back of your toilet, lift up the thing in the middle that allows outgoing flow, and pour water down at whatever angle you want. It's really a waste of water though...

On a side note, indoor bathrooms seem just as sensible as cars... "Let's get rid of our feces in the comfort of our own home.. usually in the same place we go to get clean!" I swear, the whole human race is nuts.

l2k-Shadow

yeah just go outside and take a shit, run around with a dirty ass, and let someone step in it, why not.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Barabajagal

You've never heard of an outhouse?

Yoni

Rule

Quote from: Andy on July 03, 2007, 06:32 PM
I swear, the whole human race is nuts.

I like the irony of this part.

squeegee

Outhouses don't work in cities, okay, not enough places to store the poops

Only viable if you're living on the side of a mountain with your coyote friends where the next neighbor is three hundred miles away

KrewL RaiN

Quote from: Rule on July 04, 2007, 12:37 AM
Quote from: Andy on July 03, 2007, 06:32 PM
I swear, the whole human race is nuts.

I like the irony of this part.

Sanity is overrated =P

shout

The upstairs toilet is counter clockwise. The downstairs toilet is clockwise.

Barabajagal

One mile away... but close enough. And sanity is statistical... that's the main problem.

Joe[x86]

Counterclockwise.

EDIT -
(5:14:50 AM) FrOzeN: Um.. no-spin toilet here.. :-/
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.