• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Question About cleanslate.

Started by larrynet, June 28, 2007, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

larrynet

rabbit

Learn like the rest of us did then.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

raylu

Quote from: tagban on June 29, 2007, 11:54 PM
I pre-programmed into my bot to check my site for best bnls server for each game. The site checks the servers once every hour or so.

I personally find this very effective, but my bot isn't popular to the point I'm getting 100+ checks a day. So maybe it just works on less-used bots. :)
Where is this site?

What do you use for W2BN?
Pie?

tagban

W2BN uses "valhallalegends.com" for now.

Im not giving out my address for the site, because quite frankly, its not efficient for most people. lol

raylu

In that case, can I have the bot? :D
Pie?

squeegee

Some Stealthbot fix from a couple months ago works with W2BN and BNLS, noob

raylu

Who are you talking to and why is SB relevant to this topic?
Pie?

tagban

My bot currently doesn't support W2BN, it should but doesn't. I really don't know whats going on with it cause I can't test cause I'm IP banned from sending some probably bad checkrevision data. Was trying to implement 0x1A instead of 0x9, and its not working right for me, even though BNLS is telling me its working.

I dunno whats going on.. its really aggrevating.

Chriso

Quote from: tagban on July 03, 2007, 09:21 PM
My bot currently doesn't support W2BN, it should but doesn't. I really don't know whats going on with it cause I can't test cause I'm IP banned from sending some probably bad checkrevision data. Was trying to implement 0x1A instead of 0x9, and its not working right for me, even though BNLS is telling me its working.

I dunno whats going on.. its really aggrevating.
I use 0x1A for lockdown clients and 0x09 for w3/d2

raylu

Why? 0x1A works for all of them.

tagban: Make a topic about it?
Pie?

Chriso

I know that, it just didn't work for me at first so I changed to 0x09...

rabbit

0x09 is 0x1A with its knees chopped off.  If you can get 0x1A working for one client, it will work for them all.

Don Cullen

Hell of a way to describe it, rabbit. Very graphic.  :P
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Chriso

Quote from: Kyro on July 04, 2007, 01:35 PM
Hell of a way to describe it, rabbit. Very graphic.  :P
Yeah I switched to 0x1A in my new project but in the past I used 0x09.

|