• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Question About cleanslate.

Started by larrynet, June 28, 2007, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larrynet

Okay, I have not been on battle.net in a while and I want to get my old bot working. But it says your cleanslate is outdated is there another version?

larrynet

Will any one ever make a new version?

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Chriso

haha nice responses.

Learn BNLS larrynet, it is not too complicated for a beginner once you understand bytes, words, dwords, strings.

tagban

Quote from: Chriso on June 28, 2007, 11:02 PM
haha nice responses.

Learn BNLS larrynet, it is not too complicated for a beginner once you understand bytes, words, dwords, strings.

One could almost say, its clean and slated. Lets face it, BNLS rocks, and if you develop your bot around that instead of a DLL, then you won't have to update it all the damn time. :-P

raylu

Quote from: tagban on June 28, 2007, 11:53 PMOne could almost say, its clean and slated. Lets face it, BNLS rocks, and if you develop your bot around that instead of a DLL, then you won't have to update it all the damn time. :-P
Instead, the burden falls on your users to find a working server...
Pie?

Don Cullen

... BNLS is back up? I thought it was still down. Weird.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

UserLoser

Quote from: Kyro on June 29, 2007, 01:23 PM
... BNLS is back up? I thought it was still down. Weird.

been up for quite a while now

raylu

bnls.valhallalegends.com doesn't seem to be. (www.)valhallalegends.com seems to think the VerByte for WC3 is 0x14.
Pie?

tagban

I pre-programmed into my bot to check my site for best bnls server for each game. The site checks the servers once every hour or so.

I personally find this very effective, but my bot isn't popular to the point I'm getting 100+ checks a day. So maybe it just works on less-used bots. :)

Warrior

Why don't you just do what you do on the site..locally on the bot..save yourself some bandwidth.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

larrynet

Well, see the problem is I can't do that because this is a old bot. I really want to get it back working because it was really good but it has that damn clean slate needs to be updated thing I really can't do any thing. I mean I'll pay you money to get this thing working, may sound stupid but I really like this bot and I been using it for years.