• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New signature

Started by UserLoser, June 22, 2007, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser

SNiFFeR

yay, the RSX. finally we have PIX. you should take moar pictures and make a gif of all your RSX pictures.

Yoni

Barabajagal

I like how that has pi on it.

vuther.de

Quote from: Andy on June 23, 2007, 02:40 PM
I like how that has pi on it.
It's Yoni posting it, of course it has pi.

rabbit

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed there's no e marked.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Hostile

Vanilla Wafers 4 life. Picture signatures are over rated. :P
- Hostile is sexy.

Invert

Why would you do that? How can a person be proud enough of a 155hp rice cooker to place it in the signature?

Looooooooser!  ;)

cefx-

he really does live up to his name.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

UserLoser

Quote from: Invert on June 24, 2007, 08:07 PM
Why would you do that? How can a person be proud enough of a 155hp rice cooker to place it in the signature?

Looooooooser!
are you stupid.  it's boosting at ~13psi with a 75 shot of nitrous and stroked to a 2.4 liter w/ a k24a1 (CR-V) block (k24 frankenstein).  at 8psi (pre nitrous/2.0 L) it dynoed at about 270whp/190lbs trq on a dynojet.  a stock type s has 200hp (172whp/124lbs wtrq). 

yet to hit up the track though.

please ask before lame attempt to flame, tard.  car weighs hardly over 2700lbs w/ driver.

i *really* hope you were just kidding buddy

UserLoser

Quote from: cefx- on June 25, 2007, 12:39 AM
he really does live up to his name.

are you ok today?

Barabajagal

Ew@motor vehicles.

Ok, so you have a 1 to 2 ton hunk of metal (or worse, fiberglass), moving at upwards of 70 miles an hour, usually with someone who just barely passed the crappy tests to get a license at the controls (if they decide to follow the law and even get a license). Then you put thousands of these idiots in these heavy things and move them in opposite directions at high velocity. Help me understand where the fuck logic or sense comes in?

Warrior

Quote from: Andy on June 25, 2007, 02:21 AM
Ew@motor vehicles.

Ok, so you have a 1 to 2 ton hunk of metal (or worse, fiberglass), moving at upwards of 70 miles an hour, usually with someone who just barely passed the crappy tests to get a license at the controls (if they decide to follow the law and even get a license). Then you put thousands of these idiots in these heavy things and move them in opposite directions at high velocity. Help me understand where the fuck logic or sense comes in?

Holy hell man, you're either Omish, a Hippie, or fucking retarded.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Barabajagal

Hippie, it's spelled Amish, and how does pointing out idiocy make me retarded?

Explicit

Quote from: Andy on June 25, 2007, 12:15 PM
Hippie, it's spelled Amish, and how does pointing out idiocy make me retarded?

Cars are a hobby for people, the same way that computers are a hobby for you.  If you don't like it, start ignoring it... heck, you could always move to a third-world country, but then you'd have to deal with elephants traveling at high speeds, and not cars.  Would you have a problem with that, too?  Does it conflict with your personal belief(s)?  I hope not.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.