• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Mythic/EA mythic

Started by cefx-, May 13, 2007, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cefx-

Hey people,

I know lots of us talk to / work with/ know people from gaming companies, so I'm just wondering if anyone I know, knows someone from Mythic?

Thanks.

Peace.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

warz

i dont wanna brag, or anything, but i basically invented mythic.

MyndFyre

As a matter of fact, I do know someone who's working for Mythic on the new Dawn of War MMORPG.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Invert

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on May 14, 2007, 10:46 AM
As a matter of fact, I do know someone who's working for Mythic on the new Dawn of War MMORPG.

MF aka MyndFyre, I think you mean Age of Reckoning MMORPG. :)

Can that someone you know get me into the beta?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Invert on May 14, 2007, 11:36 AM
Can that someone you know get me into the beta?
Maybe.  We'll see ;)  He's under NDA about it a lot right now ;-)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

cefx-

cefx
Future dictator

cefx-

myndfyre:

I ended up emailing them :P
cefx
Future dictator