• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Feels like a wasp just stung my clit

Started by powered by nissan, May 02, 2007, 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powered by nissan

I had a 10 page essay due today at 8:00 am which is worth 30% of final grade in my english class. Well my teacher is homo and collects assignments at the beginning of class at 8 o'clock, if you show up late 10 mintues and turn it in late, than he reduces the final grade by two letter grades or if you turn it in a class period late. So I was up till the wee morning hours till 5:00ish am, then I figured I would take a short nap, get some sleep.  Well of course my ass wakes up at 8:25am :banghead: I needed to do well on this essay too because I wasn't exactly doing great in english and you need a C to pass the class, but now with a grade reduction down to a C automatically I'm .

Banana fanna fo fanna

i feel so sorry for you. really. that was totally and completely outside of your control. and your teacher is a douche for asking for it on time.

UserLoser

powered by nissan

disco

Say it with me:

powered by nissan

Now where did you find that qoute, or am I blind?

Trance

Quote from: powered by nissan on May 02, 2007, 12:57 PM
I had a 10 page essay due today at 8:00 am which is worth 30% of final grade in my english class. Well my teacher is homo and collects assignments at the beginning of class at 8 o'clock, if you show up late 10 mintues and turn it in late, than he reduces the final grade by two letter grades or if you turn it in a class period late. So I was up till the wee morning hours till 5:00ish am, then I figured I would take a short nap, get some sleep.  Well of course my ass wakes up at 8:25am :banghead: I needed to do well on this essay too because I wasn't exactly doing great in english and you need a C to pass the class, but now with a grade reduction down to a C automatically I'm .
Ah jeez, I can't tell you how many times I've done the whole... "take a nap" thing.. I've learned that it's just best to stay up.. then leave immediatly after you've done whatever it is you needed to do and sleep.

For me it's basically impossible to wake up during the first 3-4 hours of sleep... you can put like 300 alarms next to me, ill sleep through all of them.

rabbit

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on May 02, 2007, 01:03 PM
i feel so sorry for you. really. that was totally and completely outside of your control. and your teacher is a douche for asking for it on time.
Completely outside his control my ass.  I highly doubt he was assigned a 10 page, 30% final grade paper the day before.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Explicit

Quote from: rabbit on May 02, 2007, 05:20 PM
Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on May 02, 2007, 01:03 PM
Completely outside his control my ass.  I highly doubt he was assigned a 10 page, 30% final grade paper the day before.

He was being sarcastic.

But anyway, your fault for slacking on it.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.