• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

chewbot console ver

Started by warz, April 13, 2007, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warz

just curious - anyone have the console version of chewbot?

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

warz

Quote from: rabbit on April 14, 2007, 09:24 AM
It doesn't even work.

Well, on battle.net servers it doesn't. That wasn't part of my question, though. :P

Sorc.Polgara

chewbacca bot?

it's been forever since i've heard that name.

LordVader

I uploaded it to here, also uploaded the version of bnx chatterbot that chewy did vc++ source included which is very clean c++: tap here

Reply when you download it if you would, i'll remove the files soon after.

warz

wow, pretty wild you still have that. anyways, it doesn't work entirely for some reason on xgn  servers. the bot doesn't respond to me as the bot master, and it also doesn't look like it's able to send text to the server. sounds sort of like a weird issue to be experiencing, eh?

Trance

That sounds about right though, I remember Chew acting very odd on BNETD/PVPGN.

warz

yeah, it sucks. i don't get it. it sees me talking, and stuff. you'd think if all of that functions properly, so would the user access. :(
i just need some chat bot that mass loads and reconnects quick for that xgn server. :(

Stealth

- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Denial

I was chatting with bacca the other day and it seems the source code for chewbacca bot is lost forever.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Skywing

Actually, it might live on in the incarnation of the ill-fated "skybaccabot" project.  Not something that I could disseminate, though.

Denial

Lol skybacca project. Care to explain a bit more about that? i was supposed to team up with bacca a while back but things got complicated and such and we never teamed up on fixing his bot.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Baroness

Quote from: Denial on April 27, 2007, 01:10 AM
Lol skybacca project. Care to explain a bit more about that? i was supposed to team up with bacca a while back but things got complicated and such and we never teamed up on fixing his bot.

LordVader

Removing the files, if anyone needs them from here on out just PM me.