• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Help with ftp

Started by nesucks, March 27, 2007, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nesucks

Some1 here can give me the source code or help on how to get a ftp server and client in a program?
So like when a proggy needs an updatey, it does it automatically without the user knowingly  ;D.

Mystical

Wrong Thread.

Also, I think your posts have all one thing in common.. guess what it is.

l)ragon

Quote from: nesucks on March 27, 2007, 09:04 PM
Some1 here can give me the source code or help on how to get a ftp server and client in a program?
So like when a proggy needs an updatey, it does it automatically without the user knowingly  ;D.
Doubt anyone here is going to help you make a trojan.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

brew

Quote from: nesucks on March 27, 2007, 09:04 PM

Someone, please take a screenshot of his post before he deletes, or otherwise modifies it and claims he never said it.
Edit* and by the way, you should check out the source of DM's Bnet FTP downloader, or take a look at this: http://www.valhallalegends.com/docs/filedlbysky.htm Too bad you won't be able to understand it :'-(
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Ersan

It's also totally irrelevant because battle.net's "ftp server" is nothing like a real ftp server.

Also, ban nesucks...