• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNLS backup server

Started by Denial, March 26, 2007, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

Any servers up yet since bnls is down? if not i can run one if someone wants to upload all the stuff to one of my servers.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Drugee

Pro_Tech@europe usually sets one up whenever bnls is down but shuts it down as soon as bnls comes back up. " 84.9.83.222" Does jbls support sc and war2?

Michael

brew

Quote from: Denial on March 26, 2007, 10:40 PM
Any servers up yet since bnls is down? if not i can run one if someone wants to upload all the stuff to one of my servers.
That sounds like a great idea...
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Hdx

Ya, thats never gona happen. So quit asking.
For now, do it locally, use JBLS, or shutup. Pretty much your only options.
When Vl goes down, sc/wc2 are dead for the time being.
Most, if not all, of you have a d2/wc3 cdkey, so don't complain.

~Hdx

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Denial

Quote from: Hdx on March 27, 2007, 07:31 PM
Ya, thats never gona happen. So quit asking.
For now, do it locally, use JBLS, or shutup. Pretty much your only options.
When Vl goes down, sc/wc2 are dead for the time being.
Most, if not all, of you have a d2/wc3 cdkey, so don't complain.

~Hdx

Sorry hdx but this wasn't just in reference to you. it was to the whole community of vl.

if you want to put some sort of negative comment towards this thread i would ask you not to reply at all.

Mystical

Public Thread, If you really wanted to try to get the Offical BNLS server wouldn't you just PM Yoni or Skywing? you already know you wont get it, was a dumbthread to start in with in the first place. host a another JBLS or convert your own. =)

Baroness

Why doesn't JBLS support check revisions for SC/WAR2?  It would be used more so than BNLS IMO

MysT_DooM

cause hdx hasnt reversed lockdown

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Hdx

And I am not going to.
Sorry guys JBLS will have to do without Lockdown support until it is released publicly. I just am not experienced enough to reverse it.
I get little bits and pieces, but nothing worth the effort.
As for my previous comment, I made it because you made yourself sound like the 1,000s of other morons I have to deal with on a daily basis.
Almost every day I get at least  3 people asking me to give them the real BNLS applications. Even thought I did not make BNLS!
Hay, if anyone is willing to send me some books on ASM and reverse engineering that they think would help me learn. Please feel free, just PM me.
I'm more then willing to learn, but I just hate reading books on the computer, and I am to poor to afford them >.<
And blindly poking at things only gets you so far.
~Hdx

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Barabajagal

Blake: PDF + Narrator FTW!

Ersan

I've just had mine set on bnls.dementedminds.net - it seems to work.  I only use it to reconnect like once a month though...  It uses a CRDB if I recall correctly.

Hdx

demented minds is just a redirect to BNLS.
Ping it for yourself!
~Hdx

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Ersan

I think he changes it when BNLS goes down to ringo's server or crappy dialup home pc or whatever, I don't think BNLS is down, or even was when this was posted...

Denial

Enough said please trash this thread.