• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Women driver! (You know that this will be funny)

Started by Invert, March 12, 2007, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barabajagal

Mystical

That's pretty crazy, but it just doesn't seem so realistic there had to be something in the part you can't view that made it tip like that. -_-

KrewL RaiN

Invert

Barabajagal

KrewL RaiN

Quote from: [RealityRipple] on March 13, 2007, 02:45 PM
that last picture's frightening....

QFT those are inhumanly large. Back problems ahoy!

Mystical

Completly upside down is not likley specially for how tall the ride is and how slow she was going, it would have tip on its side if it tipped at all,  I've tiped an explore on its side going around 40 around a turn all it did was slide.

Invert

*deleted*

I sounded angry. I apologize for my previous remarks.

What I mean to say: The video is most likely a security video and not a fake. The car actually flipped over.

KrewL RaiN

We ran into a retarded driver today, we're trying to park and this guy (not a women GG) was like... stopping and going all over the place. He was talking on a cellphone and his eyes were popping out of his head. WE parked and I'm like ... not getting out of the car till hes gone xD

Men can be equally bad =P

Barabajagal

I'm pretty sure it's now illegal to use a cellular telephone while driving in California. w00tz.

Joe[x86]

Invert, please encode your graphics in PNG if you feel the need to post them inline. All that whitespace taking more than a few bytes just makes a part of me die inside.

EDIT -
Oh.. I apologize, PNG does absolutely horrible with those. My bad. :P
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

MrRaza