• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Have I been mistakenly banned from BNLS server?

Started by moh.vze.com, March 11, 2007, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moh.vze.com

I havn't been able to connect to BNLS server for about 4 weeks now.
I contacted my good friend wisconsin aka Stealth from stealthbot.net and he told me to do a  tracert to bnls.valhallalegends.com and after he took a look at my log he said that I am banned from Grok's company's server?

I don't massload or nothing on bnsl, so I don't see why I should be banned. I sense a conspiracy here.
The only thing I've done is load 8 bots per bnet server on "one (my ip)" to promote my clan by false advertising.
And, I don't think that's against the bnsl terms of use or anything.

Good pow spht, can you help me out? Mod of [vL] server/forums, please investigate and help me! (I don't think I need to give my IP since these forums track IP on posts anyway)

Thanks!

rabbit

You got banned because you can't spell BNLS.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Grok

Quote from: moh.vze.com on March 11, 2007, 06:09 PM
I havn't been able to connect to BNLS server for about 4 weeks now.
I contacted my good friend wisconsin aka Stealth from stealthbot.net and he told me to do a  tracert to bnls.valhallalegends.com and after he took a look at my log he said that I am banned from Grok's company's server?

I don't massload or nothing on bnsl, so I don't see why I should be banned. I sense a conspiracy here.
The only thing I've done is load 8 bots per bnet server on "one (my ip)" to promote my clan by false advertising.
And, I don't think that's against the bnsl terms of use or anything.

Good pow spht, can you help me out? Mod of [vL] server/forums, please investigate and help me! (I don't think I need to give my IP since these forums track IP on posts anyway)

Thanks!

Just from bnls or from www as well?  Can you reach http://www.valhallalegends.com but not BNLS?

If yes, you're banned from BNLS only.  If you cannot reach either, traffic from your computer was attempting certain other things for which get banned from the server entirely.

Spht

moh.vze.com

Quote from: Spht on March 12, 2007, 11:49 AM
You're not banned from BNLS

I can't reach http://www.valhallalegends.com
I don't understand why I would be banned from the server though; I didn't do anything illegal.

Help me spht!

Kp

Quote from: moh.vze.com on March 12, 2007, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Spht on March 12, 2007, 11:49 AM
You're not banned from BNLS

I can't reach http://www.valhallalegends.com
I don't understand why I would be banned from the server though; I didn't do anything illegal.

Help me spht!

Even so, from your first post it doesn't sound like we really want you here anyway.  Do you always confess this much when asking for help?
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Denial

Paypal Kp 20 dollars and he will unban you.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

moh.vze.com

Invert

Quote from: moh.vze.com on March 14, 2007, 02:35 AM
Help me :(

It sounds like you are banned from the server entirely.

If the server admin is willing enough to care and check the logs, he then can determine if you were banned "mistakenly."
You can however help with this and provide him (not the entire forum community) your IP or range you attempted the connection with.

Grok

Nobody has been accidentally banned from the server entirely.  It's possible that his machine is trojanned and thus still not to be trusted, but the actions taken by your IP have resulted in permanent ban.

iCe

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.