• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What bnet bots are available for linux platforms?

Started by Don Cullen, March 09, 2007, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Cullen

What bnet bots are available for linux-based platforms?
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Explicit

There's Slackchat, although it doesn't support lockdown.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

brew

<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

K

You should be able to run almost any .NET bot using a recent version of mono/libgdiplus.  Of course, theis requires that the author was careful about not using platform specific idioms such as using the '\' character combine directories instead of Path.Combine() or Path.DirectorySeparatorChar).

MyndFyre

Heh, I shudder to think of the work that would be involved in getting my bot to run on Linux.  Not even because of the path kinds of things, but because I do a TON of Win32 interop stuff in various capacities.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Smarter

I think the only .NET bot is JinxBot, and that's not even public, although there is Smart`Chat (C#), and Brutal Bot which myself and DDA-Trick-E are creating in C#/VB.NET. What other .NET bot's are there?
Since '99

BrutalNet.Net

K

Quote from: Smarter on March 11, 2007, 04:11 PM
I think the only .NET bot is JinxBot, and that's not even public, although there is Smart`Chat (C#), and Brutal Bot which myself and DDA-Trick-E are creating in C#/VB.NET. What other .NET bot's are there?

kBot was a bot I wrote a while ago that no longer works (and the download links are broken).  It ran fine using mono.

Just recently I made some fixes -- notably using BNLS for checkrevision -- and created a Gtk# GUI plugin, but I haven't got all the kinks worked out, and I'm not really working on it.

Ersan

Some guy from these boards wanted me to test a bot called Aegis, it seemed to work well enough.

Note this thread has nothing to do with .NET bots...

Hell-Lord

Aegis OPS was made in RealBASIC by i forget who :P

Hell-Lord

Chriso

RealBASIC is compatible on non-Windows OS' correct?

Hell-Lord

Hi Chris  ;D
And indeed it is Thats its only good point  :P