• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hi, I'm LCSBSSRHXXX

Started by LCSBSSRHXXX, February 08, 2007, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LCSBSSRHXXX

Hey, I'm LCSBSSRHXXX, I'm a moderator @ BWHacks (http://www.bwhacks.com (some of you might remeber it and some of the people from the Gamethreat days)) I was pretty good friends with Intangir (doom-gaze) who is an administrator at BWH and is in [vL] but I've lost contact with him lately.  Hostile is another [vL] staff member at BWH but I haven't talked to him much ever. But anyways I used to program a lot I know VB, MASM, a little C++ and AutoIt (if you can even consider that lil scripting language) but I don't program much at all anymore, I still occasionally hack when a new patch comes out for SC and occasionally I reverse / crack something. 
I've know about [vL] for years now but I've never had a chance to stop by and register, I hope I can contribute to the community and make some new friends here.

Edit:  Oh and I've played Starcraft on and off for about 9 years and I've also been a Diablo 2 addict (#21 over all ladder a few years back) along with a Warcraft 3 addict (I used to be ranked #11 @USWest ROC on the ladder last year) and I'm currently playing DOTA on TFT @USWest.

<3 LCS

Rule

Quote from: LCSBSSRHXXX on February 08, 2007, 08:53 PM
I hope I can contribute to the community and make some new friends here.

I hope so too.  :)

Hell-Lord

Mystical

You've been playing starcraft since you were 8? welcome to the forums, join the team and try to breakthrough LockDown =P

LCSBSSRHXXX

Quote from: Mystical on February 09, 2007, 02:36 PM
You've been playing starcraft since you were 8? welcome to the forums, join the team and try to breakthrough LockDown =P
I started playing when I lived in Seattle in 1999, I think I was 9 at the time.

<3 LCS

Hell-Lord

So your a pro ? Whats your record ?

LCSBSSRHXXX

Just found my SC cd and put it in and my rec is 1188-217-157, LCSBSSRHXXX@USWest.  When I play I pretty much only play ZC or Fastest though.

<3 LCS

QwertyMonster

Hell-Lord

Explicit

Quote from: LCSBSSRHXXX on February 09, 2007, 05:25 PM
Quote from: Mystical on February 09, 2007, 02:36 PM
I started playing when I lived in Seattle in 1999, I think I was 9 at the time.

I live in Seattle.  :)
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

LCSBSSRHXXX

I lived on an island called Mercer Island, but now I'm in Utah.

<3 LCS

Explicit

Quote from: LCSBSSRHXXX on February 11, 2007, 04:28 PM
I lived on an island called Mercer Island, but now I'm in Utah.

Mercer Island is for ballers... :\

What's out in Utah?  Why would you ever leave Seattle!  :P
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

LCSBSSRHXXX

:)

<3 LCS

Adema

rich boy huh

where bouts in seatown ya live explicit

im local 425 ;D

ZergMasterI

Quote from: MyStiCaL on February 09, 2007, 02:36 PMYou've been playing starcraft since you were 8? welcome to the forums, join the team and try to breakthrough LockDown =P
I've been playing since I was 9 (I'm 15 now) like for 3 to 6 months of each year (off and on), and I'm still terrible. =/

Well, hi.