• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

JBLS SETUP

Started by themaker, January 30, 2007, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themaker

can someone tell me how to set the hashes files for jbls hdx wasnt to clear on how this is all i see
Under [Main] should be a HashPath.
Set that.
And then under each product, it has a HashPath vareable
THE DEFAULT for IX86 hashes are:
./IX86/PROD/files.ext
For example:
./IX86/WAR3/
. being your JBLS folder.

I guess im dumb i set the hashpath to my hashes but how do i go about the vareable please be clear on this !I have been out of the game to long i guess when i used this before you didnt do anything but make a folder for hashes and put your hashes in it . Im sorry i wasnt sure were to post this. hdx site no longer up i guess.

UserLoser

MysT_DooM

just a guess, im pretty sure you dont need to specify the location of the hash files if your using another server to do the logon work for you. soo whichever bot ur using i would just click on w/e means dont use local hashing, and use this server. this server being jbls. and it shud all work out

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Mystical

Quote from: MysT_DooM on January 31, 2007, 11:02 PM
just a guess, im pretty sure you dont need to specify the location of the hash files if your using another server to do the logon work for you. soo whichever bot ur using i would just click on w/e means dont use local hashing, and use this server. this server being jbls. and it shud all work out

im sorta guessing hes trying to setup his own server =\

themaker

YES IM SETIG UP JBLS FOR MY SELF LIKE I SAID BEFORE I USED IT AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS FIX HASHES

MysT_DooM

best off pming hdx then

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

topaz

Quote from: themaker on February 01, 2007, 03:23 PM
YES IM SETIG UP JBLS FOR MY SELF LIKE I SAID BEFORE I USED IT AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS FIX HASHES

CALM DOWN PLS
RLY...?

themaker

Well if you would have read the post you would have seen i have and he wasnt clear so read then reply.
can someone tell me how to set the hashes files for jbls hdx wasnt to clear on how this is all i see
Set that.
./IX86/PROD/files.ext
For example:
./IX86/WAR3/

The vareables is what im asking about i never had to set vareables on old verison the hashes was all you have to set on the old jbls i used So if anyone can tell me how to set the vaeables If i set the hashes like This C:/Hashes  <and in this folder i have like folders with war3 and star d2 and the other folders with the hashes for each game were do i put the Vareables?

Mystical

Quote from: themaker on February 01, 2007, 05:48 PM
Well if you would have read the post you would have seen i have and he wasnt clear so read then reply.
Set that.
./IX86/PROD/files.ext
For example:
./IX86/WAR3/

The vareables is what im asking about i never had to set vareables on old verison the hashes was all you have to set on the old jbls i used So if anyone can tell me how to set the vaeables If i set the hashes like This C:/Hashes  <and in this folder i have like folders with war3 and star d2 and the other folders with the hashes for each game were do i put the Vareables?

how about u stop posting, because this has nothing to do with these forums, and message hdx.

themaker

wow i have told you if you read i have email message whatever and he wasnt clear. 

l2k-Shadow

If you are setting this up for anything other than Diablo II products or WarCraft III products, it will not work.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

themaker

yo you can remove this post I got it setup thanks to hdx THE GREAT. Peace thanks to all who reply