• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

clsCRDB class for SC/BW lockdown

Started by Ringo, January 15, 2007, 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

Quote from: Newby on January 16, 2007, 07:35 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on January 16, 2007, 06:43 PM
Interested?  Works for everything and anything, supports any patch type, 100% reversed code from scratch.  Sometimes crashes on War3 though.

You expect people to pay for something that doesn't work 100% of the time? You're out of your mind.
People buy Windows?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Warrior

Quote from: rabbit on January 17, 2007, 06:01 AM
Quote from: Newby on January 16, 2007, 07:35 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on January 16, 2007, 06:43 PM
Interested? Works for everything and anything, supports any patch type, 100% reversed code from scratch. Sometimes crashes on War3 though.

You expect people to pay for something that doesn't work 100% of the time? You're out of your mind.
People buy Windows?

Haha
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Newby

People buy Windows?

I'm sorry, but I'd rather pay $300 for Windows than $300 for some code that isn't guaranteed to work in one year.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser

Quote from: Newby on January 17, 2007, 04:28 PM
People buy Windows?

I'm sorry, but I'd rather pay $300 for Windows than $300 for some code that isn't guaranteed to work in one year.

It is guaranteed to work.  I believe I said the War3 part is apart from the other code that works all the time.  Don't get angry

UserLoser

Quote from: Newby on January 17, 2007, 04:57 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on January 17, 2007, 04:30 PM
People buy Windows?

It is guaranteed to work.  I believe I said the War3 part is apart from the other code that works all the time.  Don't get angry

So if Blizzard changes the way it's done in two years it'll still work?

Well, they've used this method since Battle.net existed and there's several different patch types.  If they wish to release another patch type let them, but there is no reason to.  They came out with a new patch type when WoW/War3 (somewhere inbetween there) were released, probably due to larger files.

Kp

Quote from: rabbit on January 17, 2007, 06:01 AMPeople buy Windows?

Like Windows XP or Windows Vista if Microsoft decides they don't want to let you activate again?
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Hdx

They would stop you, for the same reason blizzard would change there patching methods.
To detour misuse of there products.
Nothing in the comp world is garenteed to be working 2 years down the line.
There is always the unforeseen event that could much everything up.
so you jsut got with what you have that works right now and if something happens in the future, you adapt.
Also, like you said, use Linux while the rest of us use windows... who says they are mutually exclusive?
~-~(HDX)~-~

http://rcb.realityripple.com/CREV/list.php?
Have fun
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

rabbit

Quote from: Newby on January 18, 2007, 08:45 AM
Good legitimate reasoning. Go ahead and use Linux. The rest of the world will still use Windows. :)
Microsoft does a lot of things just because.  They decided to label IE7 as a Critical Update.  Why?  Because.  They decided to install WGA without permission and without a method of uninstallation.  Why?  Because.  Etc...

l2k-Shadow

so back on topic, appears that bnet patched the hash strings used so the file containing the old ones can be discarded. We'll have to wait and see if there is a new set or if it's completely random now. Ringo, get on with it!
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Ringo

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on January 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
so back on topic, appears that bnet patched the hash strings used so the file containing the old ones can be discarded. We'll have to wait and see if there is a new set or if it's completely random now. Ringo, get on with it!
x40

Newby

Quote from: rabbit on January 18, 2007, 07:11 PM
Good legitimate reasoning. Go ahead and use Linux. The rest of the world will still use Windows. :)
Microsoft does a lot of things just because.  They decided to label IE7 as a Critical Update.  Why?  Because.  They decided to install WGA without permission and without a method of uninstallation.  Why?  Because.  Etc...

Kudos to whoever deleted my post. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

topaz

Quote from: Newby on January 18, 2007, 09:35 PM
Quote from: rabbit on January 18, 2007, 07:11 PM

Kudos to whoever deleted my post. :)

I have this sneaking suspicion about why they deleted offtopic posts in this thread... oh well
RLY...?

Newby

Quote from: topaz on January 18, 2007, 09:51 PM
I have this sneaking suspicion about why they deleted offtopic posts in this thread... oh well

Then they're really fucking retarded and missed quite a few. Chink ;).
- Newby

Ringo

Hmm, iv got around 70% of PXES checkrevisions in CRDB.bin, most of which were checked off by the client. If RATS results are the same (they should be(?)), It leaves 10k + to go still ;p
All they did is update the list and make it 40 (or 50) times bigger  :-\
the CRDB file is now 800kb, and its speed is that of compareing around 1800+ strings to find or fail a match. So the CRDB class will still work, just 40 times slower :P
If blizzard change the strings again, I wont be searching for and posting them again :)

|