• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNLS needs a method to stop idiots..

Started by Skeptical, January 11, 2007, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

replaced

Quote from: Mystical on January 15, 2007, 07:29 PM
Quote from: rabbit on January 15, 2007, 11:48 AM
What they should do is shutdown BNLS and say "fuck you, losers".

all battle.net bots would be screwed, also those socalled massers and loaders don't run local hashing they all use bnls from what i was told.

sad thing is, battle.net put a big dent out in the battle.net bot community, but the battle.net hacks got far worse.

Before lockdown u could run hacks before going on bnet, now u simply need to load it after logging in.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Hdx on January 15, 2007, 11:35 AM
Quote from: Ringo on January 15, 2007, 05:46 AM
Iv been working on a little CRDB class over the last few days, and what you just said sound alot like what iv been seeing.
I was going to post the class publicly somtime today, so BNLS doesnt get such a hammering, but it seems somone has beaten me to it :)
I think i already have around 500 results reported -- there is only 2000 over all?
I guess i will post anyway :P
star.dat
(BYTE) Mpq
(String) Value String
(DWORD) Checksum
(String) Exe Info String

I've actually been thihnking of Making a cache for all versions of checkrevision, I have a extreamly large HDD, and quite a bit of ram on the server I run JBLS on. I was gona test it out with ~5,000,000 Crev messages to see if it would be worth it performance wise to save ALL  the used values.
Currently people are hitting the cache ~70% of the time on my server... (Which makes there result < 0.1ms whereis actualy calculating takes atleast 300ms)
I was curious if I could get that % up it I kept the cached results accross the instances of JBLS (Save to file at shutdown, reload at startup)
Meh just a thought. I don't know if its pratical due to the known ammount of combanations in the old method.
I don't know why they only use 100 combanations per mpq...

@Newby, I take what I can get :*( I've been trying to reverse lockdown, but I suck, and thats all there is to it.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Instead of using a proprietary binary format, why not use a real, relational database like SQL Server or MySQL?  Then you can do index searching, and even separate different DLL implementations into different tables.

You also have the advantage that you don't have to have a huge load time at startup or shutdown as the binary database is dumped.  Any number of servers could query the database server.  You could specify permissions for write operations.

All you really need is a pool of persistent connections to the database server (so that you're not constantly creating and destroying them) which will throttle the number of queries you perform (to manage load) and prevent massive concurrency issues if too many people attempt to write data at the same time.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Skeptical

So the only way to stop the abuse is what userloser said.

Bring back accounts, then get on skywings nuts and hope that he'll implement that time-span algorithm.

Basically just hope hes done it.
Thanks for following this up guys, havent been on in a few days. Glad to see some people agree.

and whoever said  massloaders exist that use local hashing better look in the mirror, your nose is getting bigger.

Mystical

Quote from: replaced on January 15, 2007, 09:20 PM
Quote from: Mystical on January 15, 2007, 07:29 PM
Quote from: rabbit on January 15, 2007, 11:48 AM
What they should do is shutdown BNLS and say "fuck you, losers".

all battle.net bots would be screwed, also those socalled massers and loaders don't run local hashing they all use bnls from what i was told.

sad thing is, battle.net put a big dent out in the battle.net bot community, but the battle.net hacks got far worse.

Before lockdown u could run hacks before going on bnet, now u simply need to load it after logging in.

Not true, I use a broodwar hack that is loaded with starcraft instead of after..

as far as i know, skywing hasn't said anything in this thread because once before he already has mentioned that he was working on somthing for this in other threads which is probley better then anything we are coming up with ahah oh well hope and wait!

Hdx

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on January 16, 2007, 01:13 AMInstead of using a proprietary binary format, why not use a real, relational database like SQL Server or MySQL?  Then you can do index searching, and even separate different DLL implementations into different tables.

You also have the advantage that you don't have to have a huge load time at startup or shutdown as the binary database is dumped.  Any number of servers could query the database server.  You could specify permissions for write operations.

All you really need is a pool of persistent connections to the database server (so that you're not constantly creating and destroying them) which will throttle the number of queries you perform (to manage load) and prevent massive concurrency issues if too many people attempt to write data at the same time.
I would use a SQl DB, but I don't kn ow howt o use SQl in Java..  I've looked into the DAC but I coud never get it working.
If you know of a good way to use a SQl database in Java I would <3 you forever if you tought me.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

moh.vze.com

Freaken a... people need to really stop wasting their time massloading and harrasing people.

Also, it's so obvious that all the programs ne_sucks releases are binded with trojans and shit.
He is trying too hard in getting himself known on bnet -.-

And about the BNLS auth deal, wouldn't it be too much of a hassel for the person authorizing all the requests?

Dale

*Sigh* Why does popularity matter on the internet anyways... Is it going to get you anywhere?; Probably not.

Dean: "Do you have someone who can reccomend you?"
You: "OOH, YEUH! IM A UB3R PROGRAMMUR ON BNET, EVERYONE KNOWZ ME DER!"

:-[, Idiots.

warz

Quote from: dlStevens on January 16, 2007, 11:36 AM
*Sigh* Why does popularity matter on the internet anyways... Is it going to get you anywhere?; Probably not.

Dean: "Do you have someone who can reccomend you?"
You: "OOH, YEUH! IM A UB3R PROGRAMMUR ON BNET, EVERYONE KNOWZ ME DER!"

:-[, Idiots.

Nobody directly talks to the dean in order to gain admittance, anymore. That's like so 1970's.

Dale

1). I'm not in college, I'm 16.
2). You got my point  :D ;)

EDIT: I'm actually pretty sure that it was probably early 1990's and, Im sure private colleges do!

l2k-Shadow

BNLS auth doesn't matter at all anymore, since the caching database for checkrevision requests has been released  and that will be used until bnet decides to put a new amount of requests onto the server..
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

rabbit

That nesucks douchetard is back.  He tried to get me today...
(1:13:27 PM) nesucks5: http://geno.bot.nu/ -- Genocide 1.2c (comes with 400 working sc keys)
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

UserLoser

Quote from: rabbit on January 16, 2007, 06:59 PM
(1:13:27 PM) nesucks5: http://geno.bot.nu/ -- Genocide 1.2c (comes with 400 working sc keys)

Hmm... just took a look at that:

[19:05:34] Loaded 399 cdkeys

what a scam.

Mystical

Quote from: UserLoser on January 16, 2007, 07:08 PM
Quote from: rabbit on January 16, 2007, 06:59 PM

Hmm... just took a look at that:

[19:05:34] Loaded 399 cdkeys

what a scam.

you opened it? I figured it was a trojan..

rabbit

Looks like it was made by PiAnKa or however the fuck he writes his name.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Dale

PiaNKA, and No. He quit months apon months ago.

EDIT: Heh, I just downloaded it, Someone obviously used his source....it's really obvious.

(he did release it a while back)

EDIT 2: LOL
1). Used Zoan.dll
2). Kept his readme in there.
3). Used PiaNKA's "Z" Icon.
4). Used his same text formation.
...This is too hillarious.

|