• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Is BNLS working ok?

Started by Eternal, December 17, 2006, 07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal

Hi all,

Been having some problems over the last 24 hours connecting to BNLS via bnls.valhallalegends.com. I note also that the I'm having similar problems reaching the website valhallalegends.com. Is this a common issue right now, or do I need to look further into it from my end?

Thanks,
^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

l2k-Shadow

Use one of the following addresses instead:
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Eternal

Thanks. And welcome back everyone.
^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

Joe[x86]

Over the past few days there was a cataclysmic event called "the end of the world". God realized this problem and patched the bug, but not before many lifes were affected horribly by the withdrawls from vL forums and BNLS. Fortunately, God prides himself on fixing it at all -- "Better late than never", he was quoted as saying.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=16141.msg162708#msg162708 date=1166765556]
Over the past few days there was a cataclysmic event called "the end of the world". God realized this problem and patched the bug, but not before many lifes were affected horribly by the withdrawls from vL forums and BNLS. Fortunately, God prides himself on fixing it at all -- "Better late than never", he was quoted as saying.

die.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

rabbit

Except the only thing that's fixed is forums.valhallalegends.com.  bnls. and www. are still down.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Mystical

I had vL forum withdraws =(

topaz

You're going to hell for spreading false prophecies. Repent now.
RLY...?

vuther.de

Wether you guys know it or not, Battle.net is coming to an end very soon. It will only contain gamers, no more idlers.

Battle.net's wish is coming true.

Hero

Quote from: inner.de on December 22, 2006, 12:29 AM
Wether you guys know it or not, Battle.net is coming to an end very soon. It will only contain gamers, no more idlers.

Battle.net's wish is coming true.
Negative.

Mystical

Need to find a new server like battle.net but for differnt games =D and bring the newbie first bots to them!

warz

Quote from: Mystical on December 22, 2006, 12:32 AM
Need to find a new server like battle.net but for differnt games =D and bring the newbie first bots to them!

I agree, and have found one a while ago. Myth War Online.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: topaz on December 22, 2006, 12:22 AM

You're going to hell for spreading false prophecies. Repent now.

Do not believe the lies of the Antichrist. What hell?!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Mystical

Quote from: warz on December 22, 2006, 12:43 AM
Quote from: Mystical on December 22, 2006, 12:32 AM

I agree, and have found one a while ago. Myth War Online.

they have a website or anything?