• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Patch 2.0.1

Started by l)ragon, December 06, 2006, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l)ragon

What do you guys think of it so far.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Stealth

I think I'm going shadow! :P
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

disco

I think I want my fucking honor points!
Say it with me:

SNiFFeR

What realms do you guys play on?

I like the new patch :]

Joe[x86]

I personally hate the new patch. Why? I'm still not finished downloading it.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

l)ragon

Quote from: SNiFFeR on December 07, 2006, 10:18 AM
What realms do you guys play on?

I like the new patch :]
Eredar 99% of the time, and Durotan the rest.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

disco

Hope you liked you rank.

Forever scout. T_T
Say it with me:

shout

The LFG system is crap. I really don't go to 5 mans anymore with my priest, so I cant tell how it goes for higher levels, but my mid level lock and warrior are having quite a tough time finding groups.

I like the new honor system. It puts those items into grasp for people who don't only PvP, making it a little more balanced.

I absolutely FUCKING HATE the mod restrictions. I want my DAB back! No more chorded casting either... raid healing will be a bitch.

The end of the priest holy tree is useless (again), but now they decided to make the end of the disp tree useless as well.

Nerf hunters.

disco

Quote from: Shout on December 08, 2006, 04:49 AM
The LFG system is crap. I really don't go to 5 mans anymore with my priest, so I cant tell how it goes for higher levels, but my mid level lock and warrior are having quite a tough time finding groups.

It does suck.  Not only have we lost the awesome lfg channel, but so far 90% of the people I've grouped with are either "just testing it" or somewhere in the uc and never show up!

Quote from: Shout on December 08, 2006, 04:49 AMI like the new honor system. It puts those items into grasp for people who don't only PvP, making it a little more balanced.

That's true, but it also means those fucking gnome twinks are even stronger than ever now that they can get the good stuff.
Say it with me:

l)ragon

Quote from: disco on December 07, 2006, 11:58 PM
Hope you liked you rank.

Forever scout. T_T
I dont mind being a Master Sergent.

Zakath

Knight-Champion is better. :)
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Stealth

Quote from: Shout on December 08, 2006, 04:49 AM
I absolutely FUCKING HATE the mod restrictions. I want my DAB back! No more chorded casting either... raid healing will be a bitch.

Hehe, lame! All I need to heal is my screenfull of CTRaid hitpoint bars. The WoW-based ones are OK as well but CTRaid remembers their positions automatically for you :)

The end of the priest holy tree is useless (again), but now they decided to make the end of the disp tree useless as well.

I agree. The end of the discipline tree is outrageously worthless. My roommate has a 60 healadin and between him and I we put forth around 30% of the raid's healing in Molten Core and Onyxia -- post-patch we haven't raided anything so far but we'll see how that does come Tuesday. I'd like to see a lot more mana convservation-type talents, or -- better yet -- a Holy form (like the druid's Tree of Life) and a Discipline form (increased mana regen, lower movement speed?) to complement Shadowform.

Until then I'm strongly considering speccing myself to 0/0/51 and going to PvP :)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

disco

Say it with me:

LordNevar

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

shout

Quote from: Stealth on December 09, 2006, 06:15 PM
Until then I'm strongly considering speccing myself to 0/0/51 and going to PvP :)

Thats what I did! Got my GM shoulders and working on the gloves now, then that pwn dagger, then maybe a raid offhand.