• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BnetDocs Down [!] :'(

Started by BaDaSs, November 22, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaDaSs

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on '63.161.183.50' (10060) in D:\valhallalegends\arta\bnetdocs\global.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Unknown MySQL Server Host 'arta.hn.org' (11004) in D:\valhallalegends\arta\bnetdocs\global.php on line 8

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\valhallalegends\arta\bnetdocs\global.php on line 8

What's wrong? Arta's SQL Server dropped or something? Can you fix it please? Thanks in advance.
Network One
Aegis - http://opn1.net/Aegis

l2k-Shadow

it's been doing that on and off for the past few days
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

l2k-Shadow

yeah but u can only view the front page, which doesn't really help.
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

BaDaSs

Would be nice to get a response from an actual BnetDocs maintainer... Could we please?
Network One

MyndFyre

Quote from: BaDaSs on November 23, 2006, 12:08 PM
Would be nice to get a response from an actual BnetDocs maintainer... Could we please?
I'm sure Arta will address it when he can.  In the meantime be patient.  Today isn't Thanksgiving for him.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

l2k-Shadow

it would be nice if there was a zip file available for dl in case like this.

UserLoser

Quote from: BaDaSs on November 23, 2006, 12:08 PM

I already spoke with him earlier, he said MySQL is down--AFAIK, he has no control over the MySQL server

BaDaSs

If he has control over the website, I can easily create him a remote SQL Server. That is if he actually has the database backed up on his computer or something. Or has a way to transfer it over. Not sure if thats the way he would want to go though lol.
Network One

UserLoser

Quote from: BaDaSs on November 23, 2006, 02:27 PM
If he has control over the website, I can easily create him a remote SQL Server. That is if he actually has the database backed up on his computer or something. Or has a way to transfer it over. Not sure if thats the way he would want to go though lol.

IIRC, MySQL server is hosted somewhere on valhallalegends.com which he does not have access to.  He has database read/write access and such, but not access as in starting/stopping the server

BaDaSs

Right, all he needs is an SSH terminal account that would allow him to do so. Not hard really...
Network One

UserLoser

Quote from: BaDaSs on November 23, 2006, 03:38 PM
Right, all he needs is an SSH terminal account that would allow him to do so. Not hard really...

I don't think so...to my knowledge they don't use that SSH crap and use Remote Desktop Connection for remote access like any normal person would use

Arta

I'm looking into it.

The MySQL server that BnetDocs uses is not under my control. vL will soon have a new server, running its own instance of MySQL, at which point I will be able to diagnose these kinds of problems. A new version of BnetDocs is also ready to be deployed as soon as we have a server running PHP5. I have asked for the problem to be looked into and will let you know as soon as I have any new information.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Ersan

Quote from: UserLoser on November 23, 2006, 04:25 PM
I don't think so...to my knowledge they don't use that SSH crap and use Remote Desktop Connection for remote access like any normal person would use

You've definitely got that backwards...

Arta

Take OS zealotry elsewhere please.