• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

psistorm-PMAC-XX.mpq

Started by l2k-Shadow, November 17, 2006, 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser

Quote from: Ringo on November 19, 2006, 05:25 AM
Quote from: Denial on November 18, 2006, 07:35 PM
I think most people are loosing intrest and bnls might be the only thing that will be in use within the next few months. For starcraft in general. Diablo II is still workable with hashes though it is what most people are using at the moment.
If none releases a new local hashing dll, and skywing makes BNLS private, or closes it down all together, this will not stop some of us from being able to connect to bnet with effected clients. :)
One of my many *things to do*, is to create a BNLS type server that works with the method I devised/still useing.
Even tho it would only beable to handle 1 check revision every 1 - 2 seconds, its enough to get on battle.net for me and friends/trusted people.
Point being, where there is a will, there is away. ;)

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=16043.msg161375#msg161375 date=1163916535]
Oh boy, the psionic storm of antibot!
Well, i think your counting chickens before they hatch :P
All effected clients so far, are UDP game based, and blizzard have no *controll* over ingame activitys, where as the uneffected clients such as D2/W3, all play across servers hosted by Blizzard and have anti hack systems inplace, such as the warden client :)

But hey, my hunch could be wrong, they could lock it down next week :)

Hmm...careful here: Blizzard *does* have control over ingame activities on BW at times as well as the mentioned D2/W3...

Remember that WardenClient is *always* running, opposed to common rumors that it is disabled at times.

Joe[x86]

Now, I'd like to re-recommend something here. It's obvious that Blizzard is reading this board, no? Someone posted, out in the blue, that we should use PMAC, and not a week later Blizzard wtfpwned PMAC. I recommend we either make this board require 100+ posts, or make another board that requires that. Sure, Blizzard could go under-cover as a "civilian", but the chances would be much less.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

vuther.de

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=16043.msg161418#msg161418 date=1163993539]
Now, I'd like to re-recommend something here. It's obvious that Blizzard is reading this board, no? Someone posted, out in the blue, that we should use PMAC, and not a week later Blizzard wtfpwned PMAC. I recommend we either make this board require 100+ posts, or make another board that requires that. Sure, Blizzard could go under-cover as a "civilian", but the chances would be much less.
-1 for giving the idea to Blizzard.

l2k-Shadow

I honestly think they planned on patching mac whether they read the boards or not. If they patch one platform, it would make sense to do the same thing to all in the long run, no?
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

topaz

Wouldn't work - there are Blizzard spies on this forum with 700+ posts.
RLY...?

Hero

Quote from: topaz on November 19, 2006, 10:04 PM

Wouldn't work - there are Blizzard spies on this forum with 700+ posts.
*looks around*

Newby

Or perhaps they noticed a sudden INCREASE in the number of PMAC clients connecting... (didn't StealthBot try and patch it with PMAC?) and figured out what was going on?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

Serves you PMAC users right! :)

l2k-Shadow

Blizzard, being that they created battle.net, obviously knew that they did not patch PMAC when they patched IX86. And unless Blizzard is full of uber moronic idiots, they obviously knew people would find this out very very soon. They also obviously are aware that bots which connect to their servers are out there. Therefore, if they are out to stop bots, they obviously needed to patch all platforms.

So using the method of logical reasoning, there seriously is not anyone to blame.
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

vuther.de

I wouldn't be surprised if a vL member told Blizzard what Battle.net users were doing to bypass this new change.

Hero

Quote from: inner.de on November 19, 2006, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if a vL member told Blizzard what Battle.net users were doing to bypass this new change.
I would.

UserLoser

Rumored that Blizzard went around BlizzHackers.com forums, so I wouldn't doubt if they've been here.  There have been times in the past that somebody mentioned something and a couple of days later there was a fix for it.  This is one of several occurances, coincedence or not, they probably do read these forums no doubt.

If random newbs can find this forum asking how to use CleanSlateBot, then Blizzard surely can find them.

Ringo

Quote from: UserLoser on November 19, 2006, 11:19 AM
Hmm...careful here: Blizzard *does* have control over ingame activities on BW at times as well as the mentioned D2/W3...

Remember that WardenClient is *always* running, opposed to common rumors that it is disabled at times.
Hm, i was aware that Starcraft/Broodwar has a warden client, from viewing Battle.snp with a debugger ages and ages ago, but I was unaware that it does anything userfull -- or more to the point, could report back to blizzard.
Iv idled through alot of broodwar games on my chat bot, and never once had somthing warden like pop up, such as a BNCS packet etc.
Care to explain how broodwar warden client works, aposed to d2/w3? :p

Quote from: UserLoser on November 19, 2006, 11:43 PM
There have been times in the past that somebody mentioned something and a couple of days later there was a fix for it.  This is one of several occurances, coincedence or not, they probably do read these forums no doubt.
Yeah, they are out and about.
It wasnt so long ago I explained to somone in my bnet channel openly, how I used an exploit with BNCS to brute cdkeys fast, and how that exploit worked.
The friend I was explaining it to is 100% safe -- so didnt report the exploit to blizzard, but the very next day, they patched it. :(
So its not supprise to me that they monitor anything they can, to get infomation :p

Eternal

Hmm, an inside job then?!
^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

l2k-Shadow

I would be surprised if Battle.net didn't notice, whether they were told or not is absolutely irrelevant.. C'mon, they KNOW they support PMAC/XMAC login and that they did not update it. Surely they would see this is a way for people to workaround the changes making lockdown useless... Thinking outside of the bot realm, people then could even write proxy logins using PMAC for Starcraft itself to load no cd-cracks and such to bypass the lockdown.

|