• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Started by Denial, November 10, 2006, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind of self-government; upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

topaz

Why are you quoting james madison?
RLY...?

Newby

So he can appear mysterious.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Denial

To see who agrees with him. To start a topic about something that i find intresting.

actually that quote attributed incorrectly to James Madison was actually quoted by an unknown person.

Hero

Quote from: Denial on November 11, 2006, 11:03 AM
actually that quote attributed incorrectly to James Madison was actually quoted by an unknown person.
Good ol' google and its facts eh?  :D Makes anyone seem smart.

Zakath

Quote from: Denial on November 10, 2006, 11:58 PM
We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind of self-government; upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.

Who are you and what have you done with Denial? :P
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

topaz

Thats a retarded quote, btw. America's political institutions have survived for so long for only one reason: that the check and balance system was strong enough to preserve the even distribution of power, so that even with corrupt, evil, weak, misguided officials at the helm, they have lasted. If it were up to mankind to govern themselves, there would be many great as well as terrible things that would ensue. It is unfortunate, but obvious.
RLY...?

Denial

Quote from: Zakath on November 11, 2006, 06:12 PM

I have bought Denial off ebay for 8 thousand dollars. I believe it will be a good investment.

Hero

Quote from: Denial on November 11, 2006, 08:15 PM
Quote from: Zakath on November 11, 2006, 06:12 PM

I have bought Denial off ebay for 8 thousand dollars. I believe it will be a good investment.
Did the buyer know he'd be hated?

Denial

Hated is such a strong word. I prefur the word Hated.

Hero

Quote from: Denial on November 12, 2006, 04:00 AM
What does that even mean? What is prefur?

Denial

Quote from: heRo on November 12, 2006, 04:03 AM

Hero ..... Save a Whale.

Hero

Quote from: Denial on November 12, 2006, 04:20 AM
Quote from: heRo on November 12, 2006, 04:03 AM

Hero ..... Save a Whale.
Nuke the rain forest.

Joe[x86]

BAM! USA is of God! Long live America! :P
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=16017.msg161137#msg161137 date=1163357316]
BAM! USA is of God!

Nope. Sorry. Incorrect.