• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

everyone's status

Started by electrostatistic, October 15, 2006, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electrostatistic

hi everyone,

since i haven't been around, i was wondering what everyone's been up to, what people are doing, etc.  this place seems to be the only existing medium (that i use, i don't use IRC) for communicating with anyone i knew on battle.net.  so, if you'd like, feel free to summarize anything you'd like from your perspective that has happened in the past two years.  normally i'd send a private message, but this seems to be the best way to reach out to most of those people i'd try to contact, and i figured it might be fun for people to discuss some of the past.

i left my response to this question in the thread i made in the aim bot development forum-- the summary of that being that i became uninterested in the battle.net scene once i was getting ready to go off to school.

Hero

Same thing but with ip bans.

electrostatistic

Hero

As you used to do. Chatting, lamers loading and flooding still. Now we have ip bans though to get you more pissed.

l)ragon

Quote from: heRo on October 15, 2006, 07:09 PM
As you used to do. Chatting, lamers loading and flooding still. Now we have ip bans though to get you more pissed.
So don't screw up then.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Banana fanna fo fanna

Rule

You were in AoF?  I started that with one of my best friends while I was in grade 8!  At what time were you in AoF, what was your AoF name, and who do you remember from AoF?

electrostatistic

it has been a long while.

rabbit

Oi...Rai..now I remember you.  I couldn't remember you in e1 or xL, and it was kind of bugging me...
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Newby

I thought of you the other day, Raihan. Check your PMs. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Rule

Quote from: psychspy on October 16, 2006, 03:03 AM
i was {AoF}_Trainee_ (some other variants, like _Pumpkin_).  i started around august of 1999, must've been gone some time in 2000 or 2001.  i remember the leader was {AoF}Dark (some symbol variants in the name).  i know ])est was in AoF, that's how we met.  i just looked through the way back machine and unfortunately i could find only this,

<script language="JavaScript">
<!-- Hide from old browsers
document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN)
document.onmousedown = checkClick

function checkClick(ev) {
        if (ev.which != 1) {
                alert("Due to clan security regulations this is not allowed.")
                return false
        }
}
// -->
</script>

some other names i remember... jericholic (went to [R]h_ rogue hunters which became cF), darkknight (same as previous), there are some other people, just kinda forgot their names; i couldn't find too much else in the way back machine.  i've had only three official names while on battle.net: trainee, raihan, psychspy.  i think those were the ones.

Trainee and Raihan both sound familiar, although you probably joined after I left (I suppose I never officially left, though I probably visited the channel about ten times from 98-present).  I remember |)ark -- he was unbelievably committed to the clan:  I recall he was still holding the channel in 2002, when it had been completely empty for about a year.

I think I'll always be sentimental about AoF.  :)

Out of curiosity, do you remember _FF? ("Freedom Fighters")

I'm starting to forget some of the names of old members now, but do any of
{AoF}Supreme, {AoF}][V][@$']['@ (something like that, heh), {AoF}iRoN, {AoF}Haides sound familiar?

l)ragon

Interesting, {AoF}][V][@$']['@ I remember this name but I don't remember why lol.

Rule were you in _FF?
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

electrostatistic

i do remember _FF.  yep, ross was very committed, i haven't talked to him in a long time.  i definitely remember iRoN, and i'm sure he'd remember me.  masta looks familiar as well.  it's just so strange to remember these things and to remember that all of these things are part of my life history in some way.

topaz

Quote from: psychspy on October 16, 2006, 07:29 PM
it's just so strange to remember these things and to remember that all of these things are part of my life history in some way.

lol'd

Want to be friends?
RLY...?

Rule

Quote from: l)ragon on October 16, 2006, 05:14 PM
Rule were you in _FF?

No, why?

Raihan: Do you still have a way to contact Dark, ])est, or iRoN?