Previous topic - Next topic

vuther.de

Hero

Yeah me and my friends went on a city search for it and couldn't find it  >:(

Akamas

Quote from: heRo on September 30, 2006, 12:43 AM

You're pathetic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COCAINE-Energy-Drink-compare-to-other-brands_W0QQitemZ330033777867QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1278QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Within 8 seconds, I found one.

Doesn't matter anyway, Redbull > Cocaine.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Hero

Quote from: Akamas on September 30, 2006, 12:45 AM
Quote from: heRo on September 30, 2006, 12:43 AM

You're pathetic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COCAINE-Energy-Drink-compare-to-other-brands_W0QQitemZ330033777867QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1278QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Within 8 seconds, I found one.

Doesn't matter anyway, Redbull > Cocaine.
If I wanted to buy a drink off of ebay I would. If I wanted to buy a drink where I don't have to pay a shipping fee or wait 2-5 days, I'd search for iit in my city, pathetic.

Anyways, I read that its not in local stores yet so it doesn't matter.

Akamas

Yes, wasting time is much better than paying a small shipping fee and having some patience, good job swift.

Hero

Quote from: Akamas on September 30, 2006, 12:57 AM
Yes, wasting time is much better than paying a small shipping fee and having some patience, good job swift.
Yes, going out for about 2 hours searching for a 2 dollar drink is much better then waiting for 6 days and paying 17 dollars for one drink, swifty.

Akamas

I'll assume you drove, are you taking into account your gas costs? Also the fact that time is an irreplaceable value. While you wasted two hours I played a 5 + .5 Hold'em tournament on UB and won $90.00.

Hero

Quote from: Akamas on September 30, 2006, 12:13 PM
I'll assume you drove, are you taking into account your gas costs? Also the fact that time is an irreplaceable value. While you wasted two hours I played a 5 + .5 Hold'em tournament on UB and won $90.00.
With 5 people, each pitching in with gas cost, 5 cents off a each gallon, we all didn't care about it, we wanted the damn drink. And when its a rainy saturday, all anyone wants to do is kill time, it wasn't a factor.

RealityRipple

Dude... Bawls > * . No further comments.

disco

Anyone tried this?  Does it really give the "high" that the article mentions?
Say it with me:

vuther.de

Why would they lie? That would be false advertisement.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: inner.de on October 10, 2006, 10:37 PM

Yeah because all advertisements are true. ::) I love those ones where they are like:
"Only 3 payments of 39.99... BUT WAIT! If you call know we'll knock off one payment and send you a second one ABSOLUTELY FREE! A 120 DOLLAR VALUE, ABSOLUTELY FREE! but wait... that's not all! if you call NOW you will get a complementary tub of high quality LUBRICANT! BUT YOU HAVE TO CALL NOW!"
If the damn thing was worth 120 dollars, they wouldn't be knocking off a payment and sending you second one free and giving you high quality lube.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Hero

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on October 10, 2006, 11:05 PM

Yeah because all advertisements are true. ::) I love those ones where they are like:
"Only 3 payments of 39.99... BUT WAIT! If you call know we'll knock off one payment and send you a second one ABSOLUTELY FREE! A 120 DOLLAR VALUE, ABSOLUTELY FREE! but wait... that's not all! if you call NOW you will get a complementary tub of high quality LUBRICANT! BUT YOU HAVE TO CALL NOW!"
If the damn thing was worth 120 dollars, they wouldn't be knocking off a payment and sending you second one free and giving you high quality lube.
Really ??! :o

vuther.de

Quote from: heRo on October 10, 2006, 11:28 PM

He's probably right, wouldn't surprise me.

Hero

Quote from: inner.de on October 13, 2006, 03:10 PM
Quote from: heRo on October 10, 2006, 11:28 PM

He's probably right, wouldn't surprise me.
I guess you didn't detect the sarcasm, I was hoping the smiley face would do it.