• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Web Developer needed?

Started by Mystical, September 24, 2006, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystical

well, eaither way i know this isn't the spot to post anything, but i'd like to offer a job to anyone that would re-do a website for me.

Basicly I need an up-to-date  version of www.phattassglass.com its my company, but i need it re-done, maybe a lil java flash type buttons or somthing, i use the site as a gallery to display my work & others.

I'm newb to websites and i don't have much time these days to even work on my own programs,

anyone intrested,  give me an esitmate on how much you want if you want to be paid, you can post here if they allow this topic to stay, if not can find this in the trash can and E-mail me @ [email protected] or [email protected]

Aim @ iL MyStiCaL
Yahoo @ SickMindProductions

SNiFFeR

Warrior

I might as well throw my name in there
If you are interested tell me on AIM: Warrior R 1337
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Mystical

hmm, I've messaged SNiFFeR on aim (no responce), I'll only be around till wensday, then i gotta head back up to work for another week or 2

warrior got any work you can show? =)

It'd require some photo shop probley and blah blah so on.

Warrior

Quote from: Mystical on October 02, 2006, 09:01 PM
hmm, I've messaged SNiFFeR on aim (no responce), I'll only be around till wensday, then i gotta head back up to work for another week or 2

warrior got any work you can show? =)

It'd require some photo shop probley and blah blah so on.

I can show you some PHP work I've done, I'm not too good with photoshop but eh, I think I could call in a few favors.

Message me on AIM whenever from 4-8PM usually.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

SNiFFeR

Mystical

BUMP* need someone new, someone flaked. jobs open

SNiFFeR

Mystical

No body got it got it on lockdown.

Final

I have worked with PHP/MYSQL/Flash if you need my assistance my aim is:

Finalescape12

-Final-

Mystical

Quote from: Final on December 29, 2006, 02:34 AM
I have worked with PHP/MYSQL/Flash if you need my assistance my aim is:

Finalescape12

-Final-

Yeah, Warrior says hes got it down, hit me up i might have a task for you anyways.

Zorm

"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Mystical

Warrior dissapeard.. lol what the hell.

Zorm

Depending on exactly what you need I might be able to help.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood